Cornwall Football Forum

Can A Player Register For Different St Piran League And Penisula Prem West Clubs???

I recon we will see players registered with different leagues across the board!

Barrie Wyatt was a good example for this last season - Praze in Trelawny, Illogan in Combo and Helston in SWPL. Who will he play for in St Piran? Regardless, done well for each of his three clubs.

Last season, the most teams I saw a player registered for on a Saturday was 7! The notice of approach notifications took up a whole page on my system. 

Long gone are the days where players stay with one club. Wendron would be very good at this - teams in SWPL, St Piran, Combo and Trelawny. Are they the only side in Cornwall to be represented in four different Saturday Leagues?

On 17/06/2019 at 22:34, Dave Bartlam said:

I recon we will see players registered with different leagues across the board!

Barrie Wyatt was a good example for this last season - Praze in Trelawny, Illogan in Combo and Helston in SWPL. Who will he play for in St Piran? Regardless, done well for each of his three clubs.

Last season, the most teams I saw a player registered for on a Saturday was 7! The notice of approach notifications took up a whole page on my system. 

Long gone are the days where players stay with one club. Wendron would be very good at this - teams in SWPL, St Piran, Combo and Trelawny. Are they the only side in Cornwall to be represented in four different Saturday Leagues?

Are there any other clubs with 4 Saturday teams?