Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole

39 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Fantastic appointment by Mousehole, for any player to learn from & be involved with Jake will certainly improve their game. Well done Mousehole, certainly will be a surprise package next season. 

Echo every word. Looking forward to see who is brought into an already very competitive squad to play this season. 

With the ability to pull in local Cornish talent as well, things are looking good at trungle and I am look forward to watching them next season. 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Fantastic appointment by Mousehole, for any player to learn from & be involved with Jake will certainly improve their game. Well done Mousehole, certainly will be a surprise package next season. 

With your inside knowledge of Bodmin, any reason he didn't stay and take over from Gilbert?

2 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Surprised there has been no chatter on here about Jake Ash being named as manager at Mousehole. 

Probably because Jake is a well liked nice bloke, superb player who has had a great career and a brilliant intelligent young coach. I’ve seen the organisation and encouragement first hand with his work with the West Cornwall Schools team when my youngest lad played for them a few years back. I know Jake did a lot with the Bodmin lads last season especially defensively when Gilbey was away and there is no doubt it’s a great appointment for Mousehole. No negatives to write about!! Will be a big success as a manager that’s for sure! Good luck Jake 👍👌

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Not at all. My early predictions, 

Saltash,

Mousehole

Falmouth

Not backing Helston for top three with their budget? The fact that nobody is backing Bodmin or St Austell to do well in an only Cornwall division shows how far they have fallen