Cornwall Football Forum

ILLOGAN 2NDS WHO WILL BE PLAYING IN THE TRELAWNY PREMIERSHIP NEXT SEASON REQUIRE A NEW MANAGER...ย 

ANY APPLICANTS INTERESTED PLEASE COULD YOU CONTACT EITHER:

LESTER THOMAS (CHAIRMAN)- 01209219239

MIKEY PASCOE (1ST TEAM MANAGER) - ย 

THANK YOU.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

6 hours ago, winston said:

Proven track record? I cant help thinking they should have swept the board last seasonย 

All of you can come on here and put you penneth In, as a playing member of local football, Neal is one of the best, if not the best, football tactician and coaches in the local game. He's not only maticulous in his approach to games, but having only played a few games with Meals, guidance and knowledge and season of training sessions, with Neal I can honestly say he is a superb, motivator and amazing at man management. Top bloke. Neal good luck.ย 

Just now, MARKSY said:

Putting his feet up Ralph ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

About, time you did that Dave, so you and Millser could wear matching Man United polo's whilst sucking on a Werthers original or 4 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have to agree with Ralph, Neal is decent bloke and a good manager, who loves a stat.ย 

I know that we didn't always see eye to eye, and at times fell out of favour with him. But, he's a very good organiser and tactician; somebody who plans things out to very finest detail. He is a very good man manager and let's not forget that he got Redruth promoted from junior football into the Combination league. That in itself is classed as a success in my books.ย 

Some bang average players and "managers" have chucked money around and won silverware; some very good players and managers have not won anything, so it's not that easy!ย 

All the best Neal, don't stay away too long.ย 

On 07/06/2019 at 16:46, Pegs said:

Proven track record? I thought his last job was Redruth combo and he didnโ€™t win anything then either

You don't always have to win things to be a good manager, Not long ago Redruth Utd where playing Illogan 3rds, nextย season both first teams will be in the same league. Neal did a great job at Redruth turning a mid table Trelawny side into a top six Combo side, Im sure Redruth would love to have him back as they have struggled a bit sinceย 

I have not spoken to Neal for a long time and have no idea why he has left but Im sure he will be back one day and there will be many teams who will want him as a managerย 

22 hours ago, S Abbo said:

Neal has since returned to his beloved Illogan seconds...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Welcome back Neal..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What he's back again. Top bloke. Dicky must of promised to show liverpool games first, to keep Neal Happy. ๐Ÿ˜‚