Cornwall Football Forum

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:08, Asterix said:

Looking to get back into football. Might have a season or 2 left, yet. What's the crack, and what's occurring locally. Camborne / Redruth area. 

who are you and what positions have you played in? who have you played for? don't paint a great picture for clubs to snap you up when you give no information like this?!

8 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

No never compared Ralph pascoe to rappo but he has been around a while and loves to promote the mining/ fal.hel leagues. Bit of a combative player and a character in the changing room 

Thankyou Teddy, for the kind words. 

8 hours ago, Sijames said:

never heard of him? hardly got a reputation like Rappo or anyone else has he?! clarity is all I asked for, you've not helped.

I've never heard of you either SiJames but you paint a lovely picture, of yourself. And I can't wait for you to snap me up for the club you're managing next year? No i ain't @RAPPO but he's a very good friend. 

Yeah can vouch for Ralph being a good player Si, he marked me out a game once then scored a 55 yarder down the famous Trispen slope past a decent keeper Dennis Fallowfield!!! Remember that goal mate!?! 👍😁👏🏼  I was 46 at the time though and did nick a little header at the end in my defence! 😀🤔😲 

6 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Yeah can vouch for Ralph being a good player Si, he marked me out a game once then scored a 55 yarder down the famous Trispen slope past a decent keeper Dennis Fallowfield!!! Remember that goal mate!?! 👍😁👏🏼  I was 46 at the time though and did nick a little header at the end in my defence! 😀🤔😲 

Alright rappo buddy. Yes great game that was. I remember it well. Think we was chatting whilst a corner was being taken, then I hit a half volley, from 55 yards. Old Dennis couldn't get to it bud. Turned around and you was shaking my hand lol. 😂

Hope you're well bud 😊