Cornwall Football Forum

duchy 5 predictions 26/01

Fifth Division

Premier Sixes v Mount Charles = p6 need to win to go up and cos of this and the way they played in the second half against st austell, cant see mount charles defence stopping p6 so 5-0

Altarnun Reserves v St Austell = after watching st austell last weekend, who played very well in the first half, altarnun will struggle to contain phil 6-2

Stoke Climsland v Grampound Reserves = well i wonder who i want to win :clapper: as its my birthday :drink: im gonna say 0-5 with me scoring 2 wonderful goals :yahoo:

St Teath Reserves v St Breward Reserves = this will be a close match and i wont read to much into last weekend result for st breward as i think they played some first team players but st teath to edge it 3-1

Delabole United Reserves v Biscovey Reserves = biscovey have some very good players and will be to strong for delabole 1-4

CALL ME CYNICAL BUT..........

PREMIER SIXES p-p Mt CHARLES

ALTURNUN RES p-p ST AUSTELL

STOKE CLIMSLAND p-p GRAMPOUND RESERVES

ST TEATH RESERVES p-p ST BREWARD RESERVES

DELABOLE UTD RESERVES p-p BISCOVEY RESERVES

NOW LET'S SEE WHICH SMARTARSE GOT THE MOST RESULTS CORRECT

:c::yahoo::clapper::SM_carton: :SM_carton_y:

Premier Sixes v Mount Charles = Home win

Altarnun Reserves v St Austell = Away win

Stoke Climsland v Grampound Reserves = Away win 4-0 with a Topham hatrick (1 pen) and Kev Toms getting a single!!!

St Teath Reserves v St Breward Reserves = Home unless St Breward decide to play there first team again!!!

Delabole United Reserves v Biscovey Reserves = Away win

One final thought - Although it's your birthday Richie, I don't think anyone will gift you a goal!!! LOLxxx :drink: You've got more chance getting one of these!!! :SM_carton:

Premier Sixes v Mount Charles (HOME WIN) 4-1. I expect Prem' Sixes to be far too strong on the Astro and Code will have his troops fired up.

Altarnun Reserves v St Austell (AWAY WIN) 2-5 Should be a comfortable win for St Austell, one game closer to the title.

Stoke Climsland v Grampound Reserves (AWAY WIN) 2-4 without Woodman, 0-4 with Woodman. Although Grampound might be without the best defender in the league due to a first team call up they should still have enough fire power, with Topham getting a brace via a penalty and one off his gut, Toms and Jenksy also to bag. Red Mist Richie may bag a brace although in his own net!

St Teath Reserves v St Breward Reserves (HOME WIN/ AWAY WIN) 5-0/1-7 Should St Breward first team have a game this should be a comfortable win for a decent St Teach side, however should St Breward play most of their first team like last week they'll be far too strong for St Teath.

Delabole United Reserves v Biscovey Reserves (AWAY WIN) 1-4 Delabole isn't an easy place to go, as there is normally a hurricane force wind blowing across the pitch, plus they're a battling side. I expect Biscovey to have too much football and pace about them as they've a few good youngsters so they should win comfortably in the end.

CALL ME CYNICAL BUT..........

PREMIER SIXES p-p Mt CHARLES

ALTURNUN RES p-p ST AUSTELL

STOKE CLIMSLAND p-p GRAMPOUND RESERVES

ST TEATH RESERVES p-p ST BREWARD RESERVES

DELABOLE UTD RESERVES p-p BISCOVEY RESERVES

NOW LET'S SEE WHICH SMARTARSE GOT THE MOST RESULTS CORRECT

:c::yahoo::clapper::SM_carton::SM_carton_y:

[/quote

YOU ARE CYNICAL!!!!!!