Cornwall Football Forum

No longer projections but actual!

I think the SWPL divisions must be close to being finalised by now? St Piran’s has to be finalised by May 31st. Doesn’t sound like the Mouse/Pz situation will be sorted quickly enough to affect the allocations. The SWPL(W) may have to run with 1 short (good cricket reference, eh?)

UPDATE .. According to Phil H, allocations have been made for Steps 1-6 with the info released at 07:30 on Sunday.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:09, Dave Deacon said:

Who knows, Millbrook might get the opportunity yet to play in the west, depending on the Mousehole/Penzance thing!  

Looking at the complete list of allocations I see that Jersey have entered a team (Jersey Bulls) into the step 6 Combined Counties League...………….. I wonder if they`ll be moaning about having to catch the ferry every fortnight !

3 hours ago, Rightside O`theriver said:

Looking at the complete list of allocations I see that Jersey have entered a team (Jersey Bulls) into the step 6 Combined Counties League...………….. I wonder if they`ll be moaning about having to catch the ferry every fortnight !

No, they'll fly. Like Guernsey did/do. That's why they are in that league, because of the airport's location.

Seems crazy re Millbrook when Launceston, Callington and Saltash are all better suited.

17 minutes ago, Mick Throbsaw said:

I thought this was under embargo until 0730am Sunday morning ?

It was - I subsequently amended the opening post of this thread when the actuals were released. However the embargo was in any case only between the FA and the leagues.

Oh what have they done.  Don't worry it will all change next season when the suits in London sit down and decide to change it again when they look back on double digit results.  Shame when football becomes the loser.  

1 hour ago, ECPL said:

Oh what have they done.  Don't worry it will all change next season when the suits in London sit down and decide to change it again when they look back on double digit results.  Shame when football becomes the loser.  

Mystic Meg re-born?

11 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

It was - I subsequently amended the opening post of this thread when the actuals were released. However the embargo was in any case only between the FA and the leagues.

The FA cut an exclusivity deal with the Non League Paper too which absolutely stunk. 

1 hour ago, Gareth Davies said:

Smart that the FA ignored every other media outlet and favoured one? Absolutely nothing smart in that at all Dave. 

Well that’s the FA for you! Still think it was smart by the Non League Paper. I’m sure the Sunday Indy would have loved it to be them! 😀👍