Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL ARE RECRUITING FOR NEW CLUBS TO JOIN

ECPL

As the suits seem to have got their way it would appear there are a number of extra vacancies to join the ECPL. This can include entries from ambitious Duchy League teams or from the Plymouth and West Devon league. The new step system makes no difference to the current status so the door is open. Please visit the Mitoo site to find contact details.

2 hours ago, ECPL said:

ECPL

As the suits seem to have got their way it would appear there are a number of extra vacancies to join the ECPL. This can include entries from ambitious Duchy League teams or from the Plymouth and West Devon league. The new step system makes no difference to the current status so the door is open. Please visit the Mitoo site to find contact details.

So are we getting desperate ?

ECPL you said there were 7 sides waiting in the wings and had applied to join the league.

I have it from the horses mouth this was a fib. 

It proves it as you are now looking for more teams. 

Both of our leagues are up Sh!t street at the moment. I think they want mine to join the Trelawny and yours with the Duchy.

You and me could be fighting a lost cause here. 

the ecpl is now to be the new st perrins league east,the rest will be made up of anyone that is left,Why the hell didn't the county just say ecpl premier will be st perrins step 7 east and the west made up of trelawney in the first place.Or maybe better still do just leave them as they are and call them step 7.

Why the hell would the ecpl now want Devon Teams in to make up numbers with all the other senior leagues above them now all cornish as the county wanted.Most ecpl will now apply for the st perrins league i presume and a few will eventually fall away ,because if they stay where they are then trips to devon will once again become the norm.Time to finish now for sure.This is not the ecpl fault at all the county has to look at what they have done 18 teams to start with now 32 at such a late stage.What a total shambles.

5 hours ago, kitbag said:

the ecpl is now to be the new st perrins league east,the rest will be made up of anyone that is left,Why the hell didn't the county just say ecpl premier will be st perrins step 7 east and the west made up of trelawney in the first place.Or maybe better still do just leave them as they are and call them step 7.

Why the hell would the ecpl now want Devon Teams in to make up numbers with all the other senior leagues above them now all cornish as the county wanted.Most ecpl will now apply for the st perrins league i presume and a few will eventually fall away ,because if they stay where they are then trips to devon will once again become the norm.Time to finish now for sure.This is not the ecpl fault at all the county has to look at what they have done 18 teams to start with now 32 at such a late stage.What a total shambles.

Are St Teath applying to St Pirins or ECFL.?  Not having a dig at anyone here, I am somewhat confused and have no idea who is playing where next season.

I met a friend from the West of the county this morning and word on the street is that those that retracted their St Pirans applications have now resubmitted their choice to play in the St Pirans League.......

cornishteddyboy  Seems like you no more than the league.  I just love clairvoyants.  Can you do my lottery numbers.   The jackboots have won.  That's life I had no idea we lived in a state where the suits rule everything.  I can just see them all at the cup final quaffing their champers and stuffing their faces with prawn sandwiches.  To destroy two leagues is beyond me..   

37 minutes ago, Devon29 said:

Ironic - The head of the ECPL moaning about "The suits" and how they are "ruining everything" - Completely different story when a league official is questioned about something - then they DEMAND respect.

If you’re referring to ECPL - the league only sent me an email last month stating the following:”I presume you are aware that this person's postings are NOT the views of the ECPLeague.”