Cornwall Football Forum

TRELAWNY LEAGUE - Saturday 18 May 2019

Exiles 3 csm 1 well deserved win for the exiles dominated the game pretty much from start to finish glad to have the 12 players today gotta say Dave Rowe in the middle was brilliant and my last game as the exiles manager on to pastures new for me but the lads have been a credit to me and the club I love them all.

On 19/05/2019 at 18:51, Justin said:

Not sure who you are or where you get your information from but the club is not folding as they will be playing combo next season !!!

Does that mean the club have paid what is owed to Mounts Bay for the use of their facilities?

17 hours ago, Pegs said:

Does that mean the club have paid what is owed to Mounts Bay for the use of their facilities?

Yep as far as I’m aware 

4 hours ago, Whistle Blower said:

And that Mount's Bay is up to the required standard? If there is such a thing...

Yep already passed

1 hour ago, truthbetold said:

Heard they will be playing over ludgvan next year 

Nope you’ve heard wrong 

19 hours ago, Pegs said:

I wasn’t saying it did, it was just a question. Thanks for answering something that was nothing to do with me though.

And what makes you think the club owe the school money unless you work there and that wouldn’t look good would it and on a social media site ummm..

1 hour ago, Justin said:

And what makes you think the club owe the school money unless you work there and that wouldn’t look good would it and on a social media site ummm..

Just overheard an Exiles player talking about it, on several occasions.

As far as I'm aware, this is a forum, not social media - could well be wrong though. And before anybody from the school gets in trouble, I have absolutely NOTHING to do with Mounts Bay School.

Well done on sorting finances out and all the best in the in Combo.

• 2 weeks later...