Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway lose again

Parkway looked a very small side and were surprisingly brushed aside by the Ashes. You are right gary the Chapman goal was an absolute cracker. Parkway had chances near the end but they looked a bit ouclassed to me.

I guess the gate at about 200.

Guest Peppermint

I know this was a cup tie but I still think that Saltash United are going to be very close to the title by the end of the season. Having seen a lot of teams this season they are the one team that has impressed me the most. I have not yet seen Dartmouth play who are obviously a good team judging by the league table.

Guest sonny jim

gate for match excluding officials and 2nd team 244

parkway looked very poor and player heads have to roll, players not in shape and didnt seem to bothered when 2 goals down, saltash showed how to play to your strengths, they played good football and the fitness was very good, the youth policy they have has to be the way ahead, too many older players not doing there jobs and looking a yard off pace,

well done saltash, i hope we can give you a game in the league,

one of the goal scorers was Toby Clark. Is this the same Toby Clark that played for Falmouth reserves, Penryn and i think Wendron in the past. if it is he has done very well for himself.

just checked the saltash website. it is the same toby clark. well done toby he was in my year at falmouth school.

Guest sonny jim

Not doing too well at the moment then Sonny Jim, you cant blame me I am still 2000 miles away

look what even the thought of you coming back to the club does to the team,!!

Guest sonny jim

its truly amazing how you did this all by yourself, i forget it was a team effort by plymouth parkway fc, its amazing how the club has survived, maybe the recient dip is down to the wrong colour socks?