Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole Afc looking like the real deal

I know I have been the first to criticise and predict that this green propaganda bubble was inevitably going to burst but it is increasingly looking like Mousehole Afc may in fact be the real deal, this Green entity seems to be gaining momentum and seems to be relentless in achieving its final goal, but the question I ask is “what is this final goal” they are certainly “rattling the cage” of Cornish football wether we all like it or not.

19 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Are there not enough threads about the Penzance/Mousehole situation on other sub-forums (notably the S.W.P.L.) without having to drag it through yet another platform? The same old users will have to post the same old issues over and over again ad nausium!

Refrain from viewing then sir

The history associated with Penlee Park will always be Penzance's.

Who won the 1988 FA Cup?

A new team playing in Milton Keynes? Or a phoenix club who made it to the Football League that share the same name as the 1988 winners but has the prefix AFC in front?

If a merger happens I fear both clubs will lose their identity and only time will tell if it will ever return or will Penzance AFC and Mousehole AFC just become footnotes in the annals of Cornish football history?

Seems the way of the footballing world now, rather than build your own foundations just fastrack and buy another Clubs instead, if the green pot of money is big enough then what’s next !!!

Just now, David187 said:

Seems the way of the footballing world now, rather than build your own foundations just fastrack and buy another Clubs instead, if the green pot of money is big enough then what’s next !!!

Or who 🤔

Penzance been stale for years ! Once a great Club which was envied by others now a ground that looks as tired as it’s Committee ! Poor management decisions on an off the pitch has lead them to this point, they should consider themselves lucky that the Green machine has chosen them to adopt as Mousehole Fc so now Penlee Park will thrive once again !

2 hours ago, TheMoneyMan said:

Penzance been stale for years ! Once a great Club which was envied by others now a ground that looks as tired as it’s Committee ! Poor management decisions on an off the pitch has lead them to this point, they should consider themselves lucky that the Green machine has chosen them to adopt as Mousehole Fc so now Penlee Park will thrive once again !

It's a bit obvious you're a Pz fan trying to put a spanner in the works...must try harder...lol

What a surprise. I don't usually look at this thread. Wow, the same stirring Smacktowners, David187 and MoneyMan. Hope the latter found enough to cover Penzance debts, I hear of £30,000. Bye bye ! 

Never been any good since you stole David Burt. We hexed you, don't worry. Never won a sausage since. Advice to Mousehole. Carry on as Mousehole. I like Mousehole. Don't become Smacktown, there's a curse on them. 

12 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

What a surprise. I don't usually look at this thread. Wow, the same stirring Smacktowners, David187 and MoneyMan. Hope the latter found enough to cover Penzance debts, I hear of £30,000. Bye bye ! 

Never been any good since you stole David Burt. We hexed you, don't worry. Never won a sausage since. Advice to Mousehole. Carry on as Mousehole. I like Mousehole. Don't become Smacktown, there's a curse on them. 

Ahh David Burt a real fans favourite at Penlee Park and a great lad to boot ! Was a great player for St Just and Penzance.

And correct me if I’m wrong a trustee of Lafrowda Park 

12 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Sorry to disappoint you Rodney, no debt at Pz!