Cornwall Football Forum

Clubs seeking new managers for 2019/20

With the season at a close what Clubs are now going to be looking for a new start next season ?? Lots of talks of Clubs merging and other Clubs struggling to survive let alone compete, good young managers seem to be becoming a rarity these days as work commitments and family time become more of a priority, i know we’re in limbo down at Penlee as to who will be on the touch lines next season (if anyone) but will be interesting to see what Clubs are advertising and seeking new management, I hear the big boys in Blue may be making a change ?? And the boys down west in yellow at Borlaise Park may also be in transition 

5 hours ago, David187 said:

With the season at a close what Clubs are now going to be looking for a new start next season ?? Lots of talks of Clubs merging and other Clubs struggling to survive let alone compete, good young managers seem to be becoming a rarity these days as work commitments and family time become more of a priority, i know we’re in limbo down at Penlee as to who will be on the touch lines next season (if anyone) but will be interesting to see what Clubs are advertising and seeking new management, I hear the big boys in Blue may be making a change ?? And the boys down west in yellow at Borlaise Park may also be in transition 

Got to love the pre season rumours but can promise you everything down west in yellow is going great although was a tough season,I am already looking forward to getting back to ore season training with new players and old players returning to borlase parc next season we will be stronger than ever and looking forward to pushing on and also looking forward to the club house reopening so contrary to rumour all is gd in yellow down west my friend 😉

• 1 month later...