Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Deacon

Cornwall Charity Cup Final - Wednesday 8 May 2019

Recommended Posts

Looking to top up next years budget by all accounts by making a few extra ££.

That said, the pitch is in extremely good condition and warrants any cup finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teflon123 said:

Looking to top up next years budget by all accounts by making a few extra ££.

That said, the pitch is in extremely good condition and warrants any cup finals.

you love talking about budgets and money teflon123..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mick Throbsaw said:

Blaise park must have hosted as many finals the last few weeks than its had league games this season!

East Cornwall premier league cup final

2 x Schools finals

East Cornwall 1st div league cup final

Charity cup final

South West Peninsula league cup final

Sunday cup semi final

So far...........

Grateful for the chance to host these finals. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Paul said:

East Cornwall premier league cup final

2 x Schools finals

East Cornwall 1st div league cup final

Charity cup final

South West Peninsula league cup final

Sunday cup semi final

So far...........

Grateful for the chance to host these finals. 

 

It’s a great ground to host a final. Let’s hope you get a team together again soon that’s befitting of the ground. 

Best of luck from me,  things aren’t the same without a good St Blazey team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tommy Matthews said:

It’s a great ground to host a final. Let’s hope you get a team together again soon that’s befitting of the ground. 

Best of luck from me,  things aren’t the same without a good St Blazey team. 

My second favourite ground after bickland .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...