Cornwall Football Forum

riding high

local_boy

It pains me to say this but that was one hell of a game and a fantastic performance from the spuds, I just wonder how long it will be before coopsie will be on here shouting about it :thumbsup:

I guess Anita will be unavailable for comment for a few days now :D

I just hope Everton beat Chelski and make it a half decent final, It would be good to have two not so very big clubs in the final (ooppss sorry folks).

I'm really really mad (i'm being mild for this forum) was at darts watching the game and swore more then i should of (got told off 3 times) drank more then i should of (opps) and was close to tears. Arsenal where s**t. No way should anyone of beaten us 5-1 let alone Spurs. I'm now gonna drink my self into a coma and hopefully forget tonights game :D :drink:

I'm really really mad (i'm being mild for this forum) was at darts watching the game and swore more then i should of (got told off 3 times) drank more then i should of (opps) and was close to tears. Arsenal where s**t. No way should anyone of beaten us 5-1 let alone Spurs. I'm now gonna drink my self into a coma and hopefully forget tonights game :D:drink:

Drinking yourself into a coma will not help at all, Mind you isnt that what you normally do anyway :drink:

I'm really really mad (i'm being mild for this forum) was at darts watching the game and swore more then i should of (got told off 3 times) drank more then i should of (opps) and was close to tears. Arsenal where s**t. No way should anyone of beaten us 5-1 let alone Spurs. I'm now gonna drink my self into a coma and hopefully forget tonights game :D:drink:

Drinking yourself into a coma will not help at all, Mind you isnt that what you normally do anyway :drink:

No, i'm normally well behaved and remember the night before but i'm going to try really hard to forget about tonight. :D Lucky for me i've plenty of WKD and vodka to make me forget the whole week :drink: :lol:

No, i'm normally well behaved and remember the night before but i'm going to try really hard to forget about tonight. :D Lucky for me i've plenty of WKD and vodka to make me forget the whole week :drink::lol:

Not to worry Anita im sure a few of us on here will remind you every now and then :D

tms no9, if your going to insult us please use spell check , i think you ment to say "cockey Gooners", and no need to swear:D Hope Spurs can find thier way to Wembly. :drink::thumbsup:

r_and_l, my chins up, i can't drink if its not, make a right mess down my Arsenal shirt if i try drinking with my chin down :drink: :clapper:

Aright, so the Arsenal had a very bad night they were outplayed in every department, the are not the first & will not be the last, every club has a nightmare game,

so even though the spurs as i predicted, not long ago are getting better let us not all get carried away with delight, because the Arsenal are a great club & will be back, I am sure that some club is going to feel the backlash, from the Arsenal,

Cockerkneeboy,

I thought West Ham played well against Man City & were unlucky not to have won, I also believe that we have not yet seen the best of the Hammers, when they get the full squad playing, up we go,

Hammers :SM_carton_y::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

well i hope chelsea win 2 night then beat the spuds in the final (spuds might be wrong but oh well)

come on chelsea :D

i wouldn't b to happy my mum supports everton (and man u and rangers but that aint the point)

5-1

get in there!!! :thumbsup::smiley20:

we were excellent last night!! Don't wanna be hearing any of the 'we only played the kids' excuses! think you will find that most of that Arse team last night were not so called 'kids'. If you look at the players that finished the game, if anything it was Spurs Reserves v Arse first team.

Altogether now....... :yahoo: "spurs are on their way to wembley, tottenham's gonna do it again. they can't stop 'em, the boys from tottenham, the boys from white hart lane"!!!!!!!!!!!

YID ARMY

YID ARMY

YID ARMY

YID ARMY :yahoo:

:smiley20:

:)

O.k whats going on here, Either Coopsie fella has lost his voice/fingers or someone has hacked into his account, That is the first time i have seen a comment from him with not a single word typed. :D

hammers, Yes we did ok fella but i felt we just lack a little something up top every now and then.

Anita, Did you see the chap in the old Arse shirt with rocky on, A nice tribute to Rocky Rocastle i thought and being 4 - 0 down and still singing his heart out. Bloody hell now thats a man passionate about his club :clapper:

cockerkneeboy, all i saw last night was red we played s**t and i wanted to shout at the tv (as i normally do) but was in "adult" company so had to behave :D

Hutchspur, no excuses Arsenal where s**t, watched them for 25 years now and i can't remember the last time they played so bad. :lol: :thumbsup:

Aright, so the Arsenal had a very bad night they were outplayed in every department, the are not the first & will not be the last, every club has a nightmare game,

so even though the spurs as i predicted, not long ago are getting better let us not all get carried away with delight, because the Arsenal are a great club & will be back, I am sure that some club is going to feel the backlash, from the Arsenal,

Now this is what i call a posting, this guy has summed it up perfectly and i agree that Tottenham were the better team on the night, but dont go getting carried away.

Now IF only all members were like this on the forum rather than shouting off and stirring it all the time. :rolleyes:

Guest Peppermint

The other semi final last night between Everton and Chelsea was a complete bore compared to the great game the night before. It was cerainly an anti climax after the excitement of the game that Spurs and Arsenal put on.

Then listening to the Manager of Chelsea after the match what can you expect - he has the personality of a cucumber. At least Jose used to enliven interviews with his personality.

:)

O.k whats going on here, Either Coopsie fella has lost his voice/fingers or someone has hacked into his account, That is the first time i have seen a comment from him with not a single word typed. :D

The performance and result has done more than enough talking cockerkneeboy. I'll quietly enjoy my rare moment of glory and now start the process of shi#@ing myself about the tanking we'll get on sunday afternoon as Ronaldo rips us to shreds.

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

Then listening to the Manager of Chelsea after the match what can you expect - he has the personality of a cucumber. At least Jose used to enliven interviews with his personality.

yeah to right jose was brillant in interviews. akram looks like a slapped arse

I agree the game was boring but joe coles goal was pure class as was the ball from malouda.

The final should be interesting if chelski get some of their bigger names back in time!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs where quality on tuesday wonder if they can do it again in the final??????

I agree the game was boring but joe coles goal was pure class as was the ball from malouda.

The final should be interesting if chelski get some of their bigger names back in time!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs where quality on tuesday wonder if they can do it again in the final??????

Stuff the final, why can't Spurs play like that every week?.

Although it was a HELL of a result on tuesday night, we must remember that it was just one game/result. We must err towards caution and not get carried away with prospects of yet another "false dawn". Remember before the season started and alot of supporters were tipping Spurs to break into the top 4, well thats proven to be a load of crap hasn't it?. Lets just enjoy what happened on tuesday night and hope that we can indeed kick on from here (after the Man Utd game on sunday).

One thing tms no9, We are unbeaten in ALL competitions since new years day. ;)

Could this be the main reason?, have a read and tell me what you think mate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...amp;ito=newsnow

I'll quietly enjoy my rare moment of glory and now start the process of shi#@ing myself about the tanking we'll get on sunday afternoon as Ronaldo rips us to shreds.

Glad to see you talking sense Coopsie, you're in for a spanking :P

I don't doubt it for a minute Ronin. The thing is, the rest of England/Britain/The World is thinking exactly the same as you, so Spurs are in a "no lose situation". Get hammered and everybody will say "it was expected", beat the Mancs and it will just be another "one off fluke" and we'll get beaten by whoever we may face in the next round.

I'll quietly enjoy my rare moment of glory and now start the process of shi#@ing myself about the tanking we'll get on sunday afternoon as Ronaldo rips us to shreds.

Glad to see you talking sense Coopsie, you're in for a spanking :P

Ronin, That sounds very rude dont you think (Your in for a spanking). :blink:

What you get up to in your spare time is your business im sure but putting things like that on a public forum might get a few people worried :D

:SM_carton:

I'm a lovely person (really i am) :D and i like people that i can talk to about football and have a laugh and a joke with no matter what team they support, one of my best mates is a spud i've knowen him since school, and had nothing but texts from him about tuesday but im not gonna call him names and slate his team just because he has a different team to me. If everyone supported the same team or we all only like people who supported the same team as us i'd have a annoying 13 year old ball boy as my only friend, (sorry colin your not really THAT annoying) :lol: :drink:

Got a feeling we will get a result out of sundays game at the Library that is......Old Trafford! Confidence at tottenham is very high at the minute and think we will at least get a draw. Ramos has worked wonders so far...... looking forward to my trip to wembley next month!!!!!!

COYS

FOYG

Hutchspur, Im sure you will enjoy the day at Wembley no matter what happens.

I have been there already although not to see the Hammers as i think it could be a while before we get there :( .

It is a nice stadium i will admit, It is just a shame they shoved it right in the middle of what can only be described as a DUMP, In my opinion (and it is only my opinion) Cardiff was much better and it is a better place as well as a fantastic day out.

Good luck fella and enjoy your day :thumbsup:

The beer in Wembly is cheaper then some of the pubs around it, but it is stuck in the middle of a dump and i got lost trying to find my way to the stadium from the train station (i blame the pub that i found open at 9 am). Have a good day out Hutchspur, be the last time Spurs are there for a long time (sorry couldn't help myself) :lol: :drink:

Yeah should be a great day. Going there for the weekend so should be fun! I go to Tottenham once per month and surely there is not a worse ground to get to anywhwere in the world other than White Hart Lane! (a survey recently of european football supporters voted the lane as the worst in europe for access!!!!!!)

I know we are underdogs for the game but I am very confident that we can get the victory. Things are going really well under Ramos. Just couple players short of really consistently challenging for that top four. I think the Mickey Mousers will drop off and with loads of money being spent at Spurs, West Ham, Man City, Villa, Portsmouth to name a few, the remainder of this season and definitely next season will be very competitive at the higher end of the prem!

COYS

FOYG :smiley20:

Guest Helston Patriot

1/22 is a really good record keep it up spurs, it only took over 8 yrs. Just imagen if you play Arsenal 220 time you'll win 10! Hats off to the consistant spuds :lol: GoodLuck in the final and enjoy the day like Havent and waterlooville did. :P