PREMIER DIVISION
Illogan RBL Reserves 4-2 St Buryan
Stithians   2-4  Camborne School Of Mines
Penwith Exiles 2-1 Helston Athletic Thirds

DIVISION 1
Constantine 2-0 Probus
RNAS Culdrose Reserves H/W Perranporth Reserves

55 minutes ago, Penryn res said:

Hearing rumours on Twitter penwith played a player not named on the team sheet 👀

You know what they say about rumours 

57 minutes ago, Themanhimself said:

Penwith played penzance keeper Micky Flores. He wasn't even on the teamsheet...... 

You sit on a throne of lies

it seems like the whole league and every ref is against us. Mikey is signed on always has been . can't comment on whether he was on team sheet but all players were legal and might just be a error on whoever did the team sheet. on that note enjoyed playing against a very good and young Heston team. think they must of all been under 20. big win for us and should make us champions. fingers cross 😂🤣😭 

2 hours ago, Themanhimself said:

Penwith played penzance keeper Micky Flores. He wasn't even on the teamsheet...... 

Guys, I've just been sent the teamsheet in question....

Look at the date and the opposition on said teamsheet 🤦‍♂️ Penwith Exiles v Holmans on 23/3/19! Mikey Flores was suspended for Penzance Firsts starting 26/4/19 for 1 game. His suspension was served the day after when Penzance played against Bere Alston on 27/4/19 (they lost 3-0).

received_397110957796023.thumb.jpeg.06c1c7d88ae587bfd7ed7d5113bad9d2.jpeg

I'd say the wrong teamsheet has been ripped out of the book and signed by accident (we've asked the question).

4 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Look at the date and the opposition on said teamsheet 🤦‍♂️ Penwith Exiles v Holmans on 23/3/19! Mikey Flores was suspended for Penzance Firsts starting 26/4/19 for 1 game. His suspension was served the day after when Penzance played against Bere Alston on 27/4/19 (they lost 3-0).

Finally now let us enjoy our night lol...

11 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Sorry, I’m obviously missing something here! What’s the relevance of a team sheet in March?

My fault for not checking when I signed their team sheet today that they gave me a false / old teamsheet and all this has probably given them the opportunity to write a new team sheet and post it.

Thankfully we spotted our manager was not signed on before kickoff and duly scribbled it off the teamsheet before having the Exiles manager sign it.  We then informed the Reff right before kick off of our error. 

Hopefully it was a genuine mistake for the Exiles manager to give me the wrong sheet to sign, if not, maybe Karma will do its thing. 

44 minutes ago, GKBH said:

My fault for not checking when I signed their team sheet today that they gave me a false / old teamsheet and all this has probably given them the opportunity to write a new team sheet and post it.

Thankfully we spotted our manager was not signed on before kickoff and duly scribbled it off the teamsheet before having the Exiles manager sign it.  We then informed the Reff right before kick off of our error. 

Hopefully it was a genuine mistake for the Exiles manager to give me the wrong sheet to sign, if not, maybe Karma will do its thing. 

No m8 the reff has a copy I’m sure if needed the league could get his copy nothing done wrong and we don’t cheat like others I’m sure all will be sorted to prove the correct team sheet was done...

He was on the team sheet the league have seen the correct team sheet signed by the reff so it’s the end of the matter and he wasnt even banned as people are saying I pulled out the wrong team sheet by mistake which was dated over a month ago some people like to try and they weren’t even at the game that’s the funny bit about it ..

38 minutes ago, Justin said:

He was on the team sheet the league have seen the correct team sheet signed by the reff so it’s the end of the matter and he wasnt even banned as people are saying I pulled out the wrong team sheet by mistake which was dated over a month ago some people like to try and they weren’t even at the game that’s the funny bit about it ..

Spoken to the ref today. All in order, as I'd expect. Penwith Exiles have not broken a single rule in the two season I've been in post - they certainly weren't going to start with the title within their reach.