Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City 3, Slough Town 3

After taking the lead and for a while looking as if the miracle was on, eventually City had to score two late goals, in added on time, to earn a point. It was a tough task to avoid the drop coming into the last match and with Hungerford fighting back to get a 1-1 draw at home to East Thurrock, it ended out of our control anyway!

Niall Thompson, Tyler Harvey (pen) and Steven Ziboth got the goals.

Already loads of rumours flying around. However, I’m assured that the guys coming in to take over are all “footballing people”.

Let’s hope the supporters aren’t kept in the dark for too long and they are allowed to make their own judgement and get behind the new owners as soon as possible. 

23 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Oh dear, is Rayvon Ok !!?? 

I predicted this a while back & he disagreed .... Now I feel he might be crying in to his Coco Pops this morning. Enjoy the slide Ray .... Sorry I mean Ride !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leeds fans know nothing about football, but lots about sliding!!

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

I predicted this a while back & he disagreed .... Now I feel he might be crying in to his Coco Pops this morning. Enjoy the slide Ray .... Sorry I mean Ride !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leeds.  I am no Truro fan but you really are very good at gloating over other teams failings!  However you go very quiet when your own team fail. If Bodmin continue on their own sliding trajectory you may need to start eating even more humble pie!  I would suggest that you quit the gloating until your own team get their house in order.

12 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Talk about crying into his Coco Pops, I guess that you will be suicidal after Dirty Leeds' performance today and recently. As for Bamford, he should be suspended for all of next season. THE BLADES ARE GOING UP!!