Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League and Cup Results - Tuesday 23rd April 2019

Results for 
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 
Penryn Athletic (Ryan Reeve 4, Tom Annear 2, Tyler Cooke) 7-1 St Just (Ashley Ellis)
Att - 33
Perranporth P-P Carharrack 
Perranwel (Chris Madeley 2, Rob Pell, Adam Selley, Lachlan Brace) 5-0 Lizard Argyle 
Att - 24
Wendron United Reserves 0-4 Illogan RBL (Luke Abbott-Smith, Charlie Condie, Barrie Wyatt, Jordan Richards) 
Att - 40

Supplementary Cup Q-F
Helston Athletic Reserves (Jamie Thomson 2, Charlie Young, Fraser Paterson) 4-2 St Agnes (Mike Burn, ???)
aet
Att - 44

Perranwell 5 - Lizard Argyle 0 - Much better display from the Well this evening and they could have scored more if they hadn't squandered good chances to add to the total. Take nothing away from the Lizard, they continued to play good football despite the score line and went close on a couple of occasions. They must have felt hard done by a minute before half time when the ref awarded Perran a pen for handball that looked 50/50 at best, however a much clearer one had been waved away 10 minutes previously. Nothing controversial in this one and the score line was not reflective of a one sided match. Good luck to the Lizard for the rest of the season.

Wendron 0-4 Illogan

Archie Condie

Luke Abbott-Smith 

Barrie wyatt 

Jordan Richards

Good football from both sides tonight...impressed with wendron centre mid Joe?? and young Potts!..clean sheet for scoffy too against his beloved Wendron. 

All the best and fantastic touch to do the guard of honor. Much appreciated.

Att..25?

9 hours ago, S Abbo said:

Wendron 0-4 Illogan

Archie Condie

Luke Abbott-Smith 

Barrie wyatt 

Jordan Richards

Good football from both sides tonight...impressed with wendron centre mid Joe?? and young Potts!..clean sheet for scoffy too against his beloved Wendron. 

Att..25?

Guard of honour for what !!

11 hours ago, S Abbo said:

Wendron 0-4 Illogan

Archie Condie

Luke Abbott-Smith 

Barrie wyatt 

Jordan Richards

Att..25?

Guard of honour??????

Have ILLOGAN RBL won the league?

This would not have happened back in my day...for league winners YES...cup winners...NO.

🤐

4 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Actually that was tms fault. And it was actually me whi said I'd played to the league  but wasnt on team sheet. I signed all the paper work before the game. Unaware that trelawney league was different for signing on. Hence why 3 points were deducted 😘

Pretty much sums you up as a bloke. 

5 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Actually that was tms fault. And it was actually me whi said I'd played to the league  but wasnt on team sheet. I signed all the paper work before the game. Unaware that trelawney league was different for signing on. Hence why 3 points were deducted 😘

Wow what a rat, you knew exactly what you was doing