Cornwall Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Deacon

Truro City v Concord Rangers take two!

49 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

The match has been rescheduled for Tuesday (16 April) and only a fiver to get in

Truro City v Concord Rangers

Cheaper than Falmouth, parking, and a higher standard of football!

i will go to this one, presumably 7.30 ok?

3 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Penryn vs Perranwell on the same night...probable bruiser...yaya!

£2 entry and parking.

Save your pennies Al.

That sounds even better !

The better team won however I have to say they are largely a bunch of arrogant thugs with absolutely no class about them.  I will be delighted to see them remain in this division.  There confrontational celebrations at the end could have caused a serious disturbance and the FA should have a serious look at them.

7 hours ago, superdario said:

The better team won however I have to say they are largely a bunch of arrogant thugs with absolutely no class about them.  I will be delighted to see them remain in this division.  There confrontational celebrations at the end could have caused a serious disturbance and the FA should have a serious look at them.

Think the FA could look at a few things regarding the two fixture's ... 

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Concord by far the better side on both occasions but the way they carry on must surely bring the game into disrepute! 

Interesting to see if other clubs have said this Dave (this is their reaction to winning after every game) or whether their has been some instigation from Truro somewhere ( like having to return to play again!) hence their party mood at full time ... ? 

Like you said better side won on both occasions .... 

10 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Interesting to see if other clubs have said this Dave (this is their reaction to winning after every game) or whether their has been some instigation from Truro somewhere ( like having to return to play again!) hence their party mood at full time ... ? 

Like you said better side won on both occasions .... 

I'm quite sure it's just for the games with Truro City as there is a bit of history over the last couple of seasons, but some of the things written by their chairman and at least one player are not clever.

Call me a snowflake or whatever, but this banter stuff is getting out of hand and unnecessary. Especially not clever to be degrading the league itself! 

7 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Think you'll find they already have Leeds.:c:

Let's hope they don't think 'Oh no ... Truro again ! ' 🙈

Still think you will be safe & stay up Rayvon, another home fixture on Saturday against the team 5th bottom 

4 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

I'm quite sure it's just for the games with Truro City as there is a bit of history over the last couple of seasons, but some of the things written by their chairman and at least one player are not clever.

Call me a snowflake or whatever, but this banter stuff is getting out of hand and unnecessary. Especially not clever to be degrading the league itself! 

What was said? Have they overstepped the mark?> 

The first half yesterday was some of the worst football iv seen in years, how people enjoy watching Truro is beyond me. The ball is constantly just lumped forward front to back!

Think it would be good for them to be relegated, re group and go again. Good luck in the remaining games though!