Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Vs Hampshire (under 16 girls)

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

Hi everybody just thought i would mention that Cornwall vs Hampshire (under 16 girls) have a match that i will be Assitant referee in (line) at truro college on the 1st Febuary at truro college (2.00pm ko) another match on the 30th january county game with the same cornwall side down at malpas with a 2.00 ko time but i won't be there.

get there if u can ppl and give cornwall(or hampshire) your support.

thanks

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

nope sorry i was down for frogpool/cusgarne vs portleven (fal/hel div.3) i have done st.agnes 3rds b4 in mining/fal & hel league in d2 (trispen 5 vs st. agnes 1) i think the score is right.

i only do fal and hel / mining league games (not high enough yet) 1st season

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

no don't bother me if i sound scary or angry above sorry it was not intended. i just thought i would mention what types and games of st.agnes i would do lol

im so boring

thanks

Rabinowitz, i heard a rumour that you were appointed to a game at Sennen and took the train to penzance with your bike and then set off from penzance station to cycle the rest of the journey only to find out the game had been called off. Is this true or is it just a load of bull?

Credit to you for your commitment if thats right :clapper:

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

yes it is true but the game was meant to be down wendron but got switched a day b4 the game. i got round about half way between penzance and sennen then CNB rang me up to cancel.lol. It was good exercise i guess

Cornish New Boys still owe me money :angry2: lol

who told you that?