Mousehole 2-0 Wendron United 
Penzance 0-0 Wadebridge Town 
Porthleven 0-1 Holsworthy 
St Blazey 5-1 Bere Alston United

Torpoint Athletic 1-0 St Austell 

Att: 146

Scorer: Ruben Kane 12 Min

MOM: Paul Heveran 

In a cracker of a match where both sides played good physical football, the home side finished on top with this victory. St Austell beat Torpoint twice away in the league and home in the Senior Cup  this season so today’s win was sweet revenge!

The only goal of the match came in 12 minutes when Ruben Kane scored from a cross in and scored from close range.

Torpoint pilled the pressure on in the second half and the only thing that stopped the score line being bigger was the woodwork. Torpoint had chances from Luke Cloke, John Heveran and Gary Hird.

Back from watching a very entertaining game this afternoon ,Godolphin vs Bodmin ,The matchgot off to a cracking pace and it wasnt long before Bodmin went 1-0 up they had a free kick which the G failed to clear and the ball broke to Max Gilbert who hammered the ball in from a angle which i think G goalie Ethan Fern should of saved and i thought Bodmin dominated the 1st half but no doubt someone will say something different they usually do ,but right on the stroke of half time the G equalised .In the 2nd half the  G came out and where playing really well and went 2-1 up ,and Ethan Fern made some great saves 1 worldy well the Bodmin goalie had not a lot to do ,Dan Perryman was tearing the Bodmin defence to bits with his pace and even had a goal dissalowed for a narrow offside ,and then Bodmin scored there equaliser by Dan Pethick .I think a draw was a fair results this was a fine team display by the G today good all over the field but the player i have picked for my mom is young JACOB GRANGE he worked his sox off and for Bodmin the man in the mask he maybe gettin on a bit but he is still a great player Danny O Hagan and held the ball up and was always looking to bring a team mate in on goal even though he was kicked a lot by the G players .Final score 2-2 thought it was wrong Bodmin manager having a go at his players on the pitch after the match they played well and could of won it right at the death .Great game but it was bloody cold and i only had shorts and shirt on and i was freezing by the end of the match .

Nice chatting to you as well Monsoon ,if i gone over the other side the sun would of been in my eyes and i wouldnt of been able to take photos so i stuck it out us Cornish are made of Granite but it was bloody cold see you at the Easter Monday final was nice talking about doggin no  sorry our dogs lol

Ludgvan v Liskeard is probably the worst game I've seen this season. A moment of quality after about 25 minutes was all that separated the sides. The home side defended sell. That coupled with Liskeard's inability to add to their tally meant that another 1-20 hammering had no chance of being anywhere near it. Ludgvan never really tested the visitors goal but with a little more luck and they might have snatched a point.

34 minutes ago, Whistle Blower said:

Ludgvan v Liskeard is probably the worst game I've seen this season. A moment of quality after about 25 minutes was all that separated the sides. The home side defended sell. That coupled with Liskeard's inability to add to their tally meant that another 1-20 hammering had no chance of being anywhere near it. Ludgvan never really tested the visitors goal but with a little more luck and they might have snatched a point.

Unfortunately Ludgvan set out to frustrate Liskeard for 98 mins & a one nil score line suggests we did that it’s not how we want to play but needs must at times. It’s not easy defending for probably 90 out of the 98 mins played but credit to everyone involved at Ludgvan today we nearly succeeded in stealing a point. An unjust one probably but on sheer work rate we might have deserved it.

Having lost 3-0 to St Dennis followed by Dobwalls with the same score at least we are competing.👍

2 hours ago, MARKSY said:

Unfortunately Ludgvan set out to frustrate Liskeard for 98 mins & a one nil score line suggests we did that it’s not how we want to play but needs must at times. It’s not easy defending for probably 90 out of the 98 mins played but credit to everyone involved at Ludgvan today we nearly succeeded in stealing a point. An unjust one probably but on sheer work rate we might have deserved it.

Having lost 3-0 to St Dennis followed by Dobwalls with the same score at least we are competing.👍

Definitely an improvement.  It's not nice seeing a friendly club getting pummelled each week but it's good that teams will know they've had to work for their points!

Decent game at Erme Valley in the glorious sunshine yesterday.

Pretty much a game a two halves with Ivybridge by the far better in the first period and Callington the better in the second half.

Ivybridge played some decent football in the first half but struggled to breakdown a resilient Callington defence. Callington could have and should have taken the lead on 31 minutes when somehow Rendle volleyed over from 6 yards with only the GK to beat. Ivybridge opened the deadlock on 44 minutes in fortunate style when the ball cannoned of two Callington players before it dropped to Thompson who fired past the Callington GK.

The second started lively and after 52 minutes the home side were awarded a dubious penalty which Fynneboy converted. Callington then started to play some good football and deservedly got back into the game when good work from Lucassi setup former Ivybridge player Sam Marker who squeezed the ball home from 8 yards. Callington continued to dominate the half but the Ivy defence who were well led by Zimmerman gave nothing away.

Ivybridge sealed the game in the 83 minutes when Jake Lanes deflected shot found the bottom corner to make 3-1.

MOM - Josh Zimmerman

Helston Athletic 0 Exmouth Town 1 

Another hard fought victory against a decent young Helston Outfit. A second half peice of class from Aarron Denny was enough for Town to grab the valuable 3 points.

Att 88  ( approx 35 from Exmouth)

In other news our coach (Transport) was substituted mid second due to Cornish Pirates needing it! We had to wait until 7pm for the replacement coach to arrive from Exeter. We had a great couple of hours in the Helston clubhouse  and a noisy bus on the way back.  Great Fun .

Next week its Torpoint away, which involves group savers, taxis`s, Ferries and buses. UTT 

21 minutes ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Under an alias perhaps , then nobody knows who it is , but why would you want to put your club in that sort of limelight .

Actually I don’t think anyone should post under an alias,. 

If windmill wants to post on behalf of his club, his choice whether to keep the club in the limelight or not! 😀

I’m sure if his club has a problem, theyll ask him to refrain.

2 hours ago, THE BALD ONE said:

He wrote " St Austell fans are quiet tonight lol!  "   After his team beat them. 

I just don't think there is any need for a Secretary of a club to do this.

Guess I'm on my own with this . Hey ho .

Spot on bald one - that sort of comment should be above club secretary status on public web sites -  windmill only writes reports when they win anyway - where is the Saltash v Torpoint match report from him .

8 minutes ago, We Two said:

Isn't that illegal ?😜

Looks like they've called time for this season. Probably the sensible thing to do, save their funds and start next season's rebuild operation.  Getting Bodmin competitive again will be the biggest challenge of Darren Gilbert's time at Priory Park.

52 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Looks like they've called time for this season. Probably the sensible thing to do, save their funds and start next season's rebuild operation.  Getting Bodmin competitive again will be the biggest challenge of Darren Gilbert's time at Priory Park.

If he hangs around that long. He might be looking for a club with better acoustics so everyone can appreciate his profanities!

2 hours ago, Home Waters said:

Spot on bald one - that sort of comment should be above club secretary status on public web sites -  windmill only writes reports when they win anyway - where is the Saltash v Torpoint match report from him .

Surely he is writing as a supporter of the club rather than official!

16 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

As a supporter writing, it’s mild compared to some of the stuff on here! 🤗

18 hours ago, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

Sing when your winning!!!

He is the club secretary . . . . and fingers you should be able to take a wider view than that, whilst in a post that has a number of wider responsibilities.  But there you go I guess standards change over the years.