Cornwall Football Forum

Vets 24th March

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Perrenporth travelled to newmoor to find out by txt they only had 5 and game off ,, twice they have cancelled on us at short notice, Disguising by them 

I think you mean disgusting.  If you did then I agree. Wish I had had a plan B. Would have been too late to make Perranporth to watch Kernow but could have made it to Foxhole. Cue a goal fest at Goverseth!

8 hours ago, bolt said:

Perrenporth travelled to newmoor to find out by txt they only had 5 and game off ,, twice they have cancelled on us at short notice, Disguising by them 

8 hours ago, Fanfare said:

I think you mean disgusting.  If you did then I agree. Wish I had had a plan B. Would have been too late to make Perranporth to watch Kernow but could have made it to Foxhole. Cue a goal fest at Goverseth!

Apologies to anyone who made a wasted trip. As a result of Newmoor's 4th postponement through lack of players they have now been removed from the league. Their records for this season have been expunged.

As a result of this Perranporth are crowned Div 1 champions. Congratulations to Paul and his players

Full Time website