Cornwall Football Forum

hows steve gilbert?

Steve is quite poorly and is still in Trelske hospital, but he is determined to battle his illness and I am sure the great man will be back to his best sooner rather than later. With all the good words and peoples wishes it is spurring him on. I will pass on your regards to him Matt....

Having spoken to Steves mum today , she informed me that no players or management have been to see him, apart from Mutley matthews and Bucko, second team managers. By what Mrs Gilbert says, he would be very grateful if anyone would like to pop in and see him. (He is getting very bored!!)At the end of the day, Steve is the salt of the earth and i wish him all the best and i will call in to see him this week.

I ring steve as ive got this blasted cold which i cant get rid of and as he has wished nobody with anything at all to come and see him as it would probably make him extremely ill..... I know Barry Dunstan has been poorly as well. I am in contact with Steve and he is still pretty good spirits. Ex number 9 send me a personal message as I would love to find out whom you are.... Have you been over!!!

Steve has LEUKEMIA my friend and is fighting it hard!!!!!!

I ring steve as ive got this blasted cold which i cant get rid of and as he has wished nobody with anything at all to come and see him as it would probably make him extremely ill..... I know Barry Dunstan has been poorly as well. I am in contact with Steve and he is still pretty good spirits. Ex number 9 send me a personal message as I would love to find out whom you are.... Have you been over!!!

I do no think this actual subject is subject to someone trying to start a witch hunt my friend. Please send me a pm.

REGARDS AND BEST WISHES TO OUR STEVEIE GILBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve has LEUKEMIA my friend and is fighting it hard!!!!!!

I do no think this actual subject is subject to someone trying to start a witch hunt my friend. Please send me a pm.

REGARDS AND BEST WISHES TO OUR STEVEIE GILBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE TO SAY I HOPE BARRY GETS WELL SOON,MY BOYFREIND NEW HIM FROM HIS TRUROS DAYS,PLEASE SEND HIM ARE THOUGHTS :c: