Cornwall Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fanfare

Senior Cup Final venue

Bit of a bugger the final being at Bodmin dont find the people there very friendly ,and poor Smokie dog will have to stay in the car but i expect i will be there  to see St Austell lift the Senior cup ,was hoping the final would be here in Newquay but Bodmin do have a nice club house .

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Bit of a bugger the final being at Bodmin dont find the people there very friendly ,and poor Smokie dog will have to stay in the car but i expect i will be there  to see St Austell lift the Senior cup ,was hoping the final would be here in Newquay but Bodmin do have a nice club house .

Please leave your car window open for Smoking the dog . Have a lovely day. 

2 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Iwill Leeds he wont like staying in the car should be a good game if its Saltash vs St AUSTELL but got to beat Falmouth yet next week here in Newquay

St Austell will win this easily. Falmouth have little to offer in way of attack.

On 14/03/2019 at 17:45, 100%cornish said:

Could always leave the dog at home, would be safer than leaving him in a car on what could be a sunny day

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Leave off! The man knows what's best for his dog.

Come down our place and I'll cook him a few sausages on a plate...and he can eat them in the clubhouse with the chairmans dog Tilly.

Fag ash and sausages for Smokie?! Sounds like a good invite to me. Although on a serious note as long as you pick up after him, I've seen dogs in Priory Park so don't think Smokie wouldn't not be allowed entry.

I always pick up after Smokie and on the last 5 times i have been there told no dogs allowed in this ground once the big bloke on the gate tried to stop me even driving into the ground ,not the friendliest of  people they're not like at St Austell and Sticker lovely people there . It would be nice if Smokie is allowed in the ground for the final espcially if St Austell are in the final because the St Players Neil Slateford , and Jason Chapman love making a fuss of him and he maybe even get in the team photo when  St Austell win the cup .

Big bloke on the gate ? Bodmin doesn't have a big bloke on the gate.The gate man is Chris Batters,the club chairman.Priory Park is situated in a public car park so why would you be stopped entering ? Unless of course you thought you could actually drive onto the pitch ?

Well there was a big bloke wearing a football shirt ,when i drove down in the summer to see Cardiff play and  it was the ground car park where the club house is think he was called BRIAN ,think he had a Liverpool shirt on .Bodmin is still the best ground in the league been going there over 50 years just dont like all the fencing around the ground now .I will be there again in the summer when no doubt Cardiff, will be back there and Neil Warnock, will be collecting his big brown envelope again but who can blame him .

On 18/03/2019 at 11:57, Hetty said:

He doesn't like being left alone? yet you will leave him alone (I presume) in the car? That doesn't make sense.

My last dog and the current one much prefers to be in the car than being left at home, probably because they know you will come back to the car sooner than coming home! Leave 11% to decide what is best for his dog.

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Well there was a big bloke wearing a football shirt ,when i drove down in the summer to see Cardiff play and  it was the ground car park where the club house is think he was called BRIAN ,think he had a Liverpool shirt on .Bodmin is still the best ground in the league been going there over 50 years just dont like all the fencing around the ground now .I will be there again in the summer when no doubt Cardiff, will be back there and Neil Warnock, will be collecting his big brown envelope again but who can blame him .

No wonder they didn't allow you in the ground with your dog when Cardiff came to town, there would be far too many people there! 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Two good footballing sides contesting the match on Easter Monday, the makings of a good final. Well done Falmouth

Who's your winner for that one Leeds? Gotta admit, i havent got a clue!

2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Whoever Leeds predicts will loose as he never gets anything right, it will be the kiss of death :yahoo:

When you get a break from driving around Truro's purple hair brigade Raymond suggest you look through your dictionary ...  I think in your above post you mean 'Lose' not ' Loose' ..   No fool like an old fool ....you will be telling us next that their will be a Stadium for Cornwall coming soon ... 🤣🤣🙈

5 hours ago, leedsunited said:

When you get a break from driving around Truro's purple hair brigade Raymond suggest you look through your dictionary ...  I think in your above post you mean 'Lose' not ' Loose' ..   No fool like an old fool ....you will be telling us next that their will be a Stadium for Cornwall coming soon ... 🤣🤣🙈

There will lol