Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Final venue

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Bit of a bugger the final being at Bodmin dont find the people there very friendly ,and poor Smokie dog will have to stay in the car but i expect i will be there  to see St Austell lift the Senior cup ,was hoping the final would be here in Newquay but Bodmin do have a nice club house .

Please leave your car window open for Smoking the dog . Have a lovely day. 

On 14/03/2019 at 17:45, 100%cornish said:

Bit of a bugger the final being at Bodmin dont find the people there very friendly ,and poor Smokie dog will have to stay in the car but i expect i will be there  to see St Austell lift the Senior cup ,was hoping the final would be here in Newquay but Bodmin do have a nice club house .

Could always leave the dog at home, would be safer than leaving him in a car on what could be a sunny day

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Leave off! The man knows what's best for his dog.

Come down our place and I'll cook him a few sausages on a plate...and he can eat them in the clubhouse with the chairmans dog Tilly.

Fag ash and sausages for Smokie?! Sounds like a good invite to me. Although on a serious note as long as you pick up after him, I've seen dogs in Priory Park so don't think Smokie wouldn't not be allowed entry.

I always pick up after Smokie and on the last 5 times i have been there told no dogs allowed in this ground once the big bloke on the gate tried to stop me even driving into the ground ,not the friendliest of  people they're not like at St Austell and Sticker lovely people there . It would be nice if Smokie is allowed in the ground for the final espcially if St Austell are in the final because the St Players Neil Slateford , and Jason Chapman love making a fuss of him and he maybe even get in the team photo when  St Austell win the cup .

Well there was a big bloke wearing a football shirt ,when i drove down in the summer to see Cardiff play and  it was the ground car park where the club house is think he was called BRIAN ,think he had a Liverpool shirt on .Bodmin is still the best ground in the league been going there over 50 years just dont like all the fencing around the ground now .I will be there again in the summer when no doubt Cardiff, will be back there and Neil Warnock, will be collecting his big brown envelope again but who can blame him .

On 18/03/2019 at 11:57, Hetty said:

He doesn't like being left alone? yet you will leave him alone (I presume) in the car? That doesn't make sense.

My last dog and the current one much prefers to be in the car than being left at home, probably because they know you will come back to the car sooner than coming home! Leave 11% to decide what is best for his dog.

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Well there was a big bloke wearing a football shirt ,when i drove down in the summer to see Cardiff play and  it was the ground car park where the club house is think he was called BRIAN ,think he had a Liverpool shirt on .Bodmin is still the best ground in the league been going there over 50 years just dont like all the fencing around the ground now .I will be there again in the summer when no doubt Cardiff, will be back there and Neil Warnock, will be collecting his big brown envelope again but who can blame him .

No wonder they didn't allow you in the ground with your dog when Cardiff came to town, there would be far too many people there! 

2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Whoever Leeds predicts will loose as he never gets anything right, it will be the kiss of death :yahoo:

When you get a break from driving around Truro's purple hair brigade Raymond suggest you look through your dictionary ...  I think in your above post you mean 'Lose' not ' Loose' ..   No fool like an old fool ....you will be telling us next that their will be a Stadium for Cornwall coming soon ... 🤣🤣🙈

5 hours ago, leedsunited said:

When you get a break from driving around Truro's purple hair brigade Raymond suggest you look through your dictionary ...  I think in your above post you mean 'Lose' not ' Loose' ..   No fool like an old fool ....you will be telling us next that their will be a Stadium for Cornwall coming soon ... 🤣🤣🙈

There will lol

• 3 weeks later...

Do the FA go and look at the pitch at their chosen venue before they announce where the final is to be held? 

Was at the ground for the culllompton defeat this week, the pitch resembles a 'farmers cabbage field' rather than a football pitch.  

53 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I did ! Maybe there should be a subscription say £5 a year to be a member ...

I think that’s a great shout. That way only people who want to participate pay their money to have their say & will stop the administration being in the same situation this time next year. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1 hour ago, kevin richards said:

I think that’s a great shout. That way only people who want to participate pay their money to have their say & will stop the administration being in the same situation this time next year. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Great idea kevin , and any surplus could be donated to charity each year .👍

19 minutes ago, mattelot said:

20 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Yes, but what charity ?