Cornwall Football Forum

Management Change At Truro City .

I've had it on very good authority that once the dust has settled and the boardroom structure has been put in place, there'll be a change of manager.  New owners want their own man in charge, and this will mean a return for Lee Hodges.  Change might not happen until end of the season, all depends if TCFC keep out of relegation trouble .

Leigh Robinson and Michael Meaker have done a superb job in salvaging a desperate start to the campaign. With a proper pre-season and their own players in place, Truro could become an established NLS team next season. Can only imagine that they have not received any future budget assurances from new owners ,and will be looking to move on.

8 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

I've had it on very good authority that once the dust has settled and the boardroom structure has been put in place, there'll be a change of manager.  New owners want their own man in charge, and this will mean a return for Lee Hodges.  Change might not happen until end of the season, all depends if TCFC keep out of relegation trouble .

Well if the current owners,actually kept Leigh Robinson in the loop,and informed him of the take over,and answered his phone calls,when the manager found out on social media.

Just maybe Leigh,would feel wanted.

Now he has to listen to this garbage,that you are spouting.

Leigh has proved ,if he is given the backing,instead of being treated like something off your shoe,he could do a job.

Very happy with the current management team, after the way Lee left us in the lurch I wouldn't think he would be welcomed back.  As usual, any opportunity to have a dig at PM, seems to me Leigh is being given plenty of backing, he said recently he was more than happy with the budget for players and i'm sure understands that these things have to be kept under wraps.  

• 2 weeks later...