Cornwall Football Forum

Threemilestone res. Champions!

Threemilestone reserves wrapped up the Trelawney 4 title yesterday with an 8-3 win over 3rd place Marazion. Credit to Liam "Porpus" Patterson for winning the title in his 1st year in management. This is an even better achievement when you consider the quality old & new teams in the league this year, including Tregony, Chacewater, Lizard, Marazion & Hayle who could all be playing at least 2 league's higher. With Tms reserves still in both cups this could be a memorable season for Porpus who has seen his boys win 25 of 26 games in all comps.

57 minutes ago, Roy D said:

Threemilestone reserves wrapped up the Trelawney 4 title yesterday with an 8-3 win over 3rd place Marazion. Credit to Liam "Porpus" Patterson for winning the title in his 1st year in management. This is an even better achievement when you consider the quality old & new teams in the league this year, including Tregony, Chacewater, Lizard, Marazion & Hayle who could all be playing at least 2 league's higher. With Tms reserves still in both cups this could be a memorable season for Porpus who has seen his boys win 25 of 26 games in all comps.

Quite clearly all the teams you mentioned could not play two leagues higher or else they would have won league four!! Congrats anyway

40 minutes ago, le boss said:

Quite clearly all the teams you mentioned could not play two leagues higher or else they would have won league four!! Congrats anyway

They are all new teams. Only 1 team can win the league. I think it's pretty much accepted that div 4 is a stronger league than div 3.

Shame that I have to defend myself on here to people never met that seem to know what I'm doing next season. I am Glen Patterson. I've not been offered the Carharrack job next season, nor have I approached Rich Chown about taking over. I had a great few years at Carharrack & it pains me to see them in the position they are in now, but that being said I've really enjoyed this season back at my village club, playing under my brother as manager at Tms Dragons. So to clear things up, taking over Carharrack hasn't entered my head... & if things were to change in the summer & I decided to pack in playing & ended up managing Carharrack or any other team, you can rest assured that I wouldn't be raiding TMS & stealing all of my brothers players. 

2 hours ago, Roy D said:

Shame that I have to defend myself on here to people never met that seem to know what I'm doing next season. I am Glen Patterson. I've not been offered the Carharrack job next season, nor have I approached Rich Chown about taking over. I had a great few years at Carharrack & it pains me to see them in the position they are in now, but that being said I've really enjoyed this season back at my village club, playing under my brother as manager at Tms Dragons. So to clear things up, taking over Carharrack hasn't entered my head... & if things were to change in the summer & I decided to pack in playing & ended up managing Carharrack or any other team, you can rest assured that I wouldn't be raiding TMS & stealing all of my brothers players. 

Glen this came from lads from the carharrack. Your too good to think about stopping and managing yet years ahead of you. Appologise if sources are wrong. But that was what got said. Im sure carharrack will bounce back. Once again congrats on the league title now make it a treble 🏆🏆🏆🏆 

14 hours ago, St Darren said:

Glen and Liam. Any chance on moving beck to TMS at any stage? If that could happen it would be great and would see the club move on further I reckon. Especially if changing rooms can be put up. 

Best of luck and hope the club sticks together and gets back home 

There are quite a lot of big plans at the moment. we really are desperate to move back up there. We've been very lucky to Dulcie Tuder on board who is pushing very hard with the right people to make sure it happens but as you know we've been fighting this battle for years so we're not holding our breath. Fingers crossed we'll have some news in the not so distant future. As it stands we will be down malpas again next year I believe.