Torridgeside 6-0 Alphington

Waldon Athletic 1-3Teignmouth

DIVISION ONE WEST

Bude Town 1-3 Wendron United

Liskeard Athletic 1-1 Wadebridge Town

Mousehole 6-0 Holsworthy

Penzance 1-2 Dobwalls

Porthleven 1-0 St.Blazey

Went and watched Godolphin vs Torpoint ,1ST half i thought the G played very well and i have never watched a game when there was so many corner kicks the G must of had at least 10 and couldnt make 1 count ,i thought the ref and assistance where very poor he was given corners when they werent corners and not given them when they where ,and the G should of had a clear pen when Joe Stone was pulled back in the pen area ,Joe should of hit the ground really then he may of got a pen they could of gone in 1-0 up then but it was 0-0 .The 2ND half Torpoint WENT 1-0 Almost straight from the kick off when Reuben Kane scored  and it was long when prolific goalscorer Luke Cloke put them 2-0 up the G continued to attack and missed some sitters there didcipline then went out of the window and i dont know how the Gs Phil Lowry stayed on the pitch after a bad 2 footed tackle ,and then Ross Fallens pulleda Torpoint player to the ground ,the G need to cut out there undisipline they just seem to loose there heads  .There 1at half display was really good but 2nd half it was back to the old G of late foul after foul .Torpoint are a very good side and when you got players of the calibre of Danny Zallick and Paul HEVEREN on the bench you know its not going to be your day in the end class told .My man of the match J OE STONE FOR THE G AND FOR TORPOINT SCOTT BLATCHFORD class player ran the midfield .Still thing the G deserved something out of this match on there 1st half performance alone .At least they cant go down this season but need to rebuild in the summer

1 hour ago, mattelot said:

Unfortunarely not mate , working .

Let you off then, perhaps one of the other magnificent seven can give us a report. Got good memories of going up to Cally in the good old JSWL days, always a mudbath of a pitch and back to the cricket club after the game for a pint and a Ginsters lattice savoury slice, always made to feel very welcome by a top class secretary but forgot his name. Those were the days.

25 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Let you off then, perhaps one of the other magnificent seven can give us a report. Got good memories of going up to Cally in the good old JSWL days, always a mudbath of a pitch and back to the cricket club after the game for a pint and a Ginsters lattice savoury slice, always made to feel very welcome by a top class secretary but forgot his name. Those were the days.

They were the good day's Ray, not like nowadays I'm afraid. Both On & Off the pitch.