Falmouth Town v St Keverne - OFF

Hayle v Stithians - OFF

Helston 5 Penryn 0

Mousehole 2 St Day 0

St Agnes v Lizard - OFF

Wendron v Holmans - OFF

FHFL 2

Carharrack v Trispen - OFF

Constantine 4 Frogpool 5 - (The Legend Rappo with the winner)

Falmouth Albion v Mawnan - OFF

Marazion 2 Perranwell 2

Perranporth 4 Hayle 1

Culdrose v Mawgan - OFF

Truro City 0 Pendeen 1 (Truro City previously unbeaten have first loss of the season)

FHFL 3

Cury 0 Camborne Park 6

Falmouth Albion v Mawnan - OFF

Frogpool Res v Porthleven Rangers - OFF

Helston 6 Mullion 4

Lizard 1 Falmouth Athletic Res 2

Perryn Res v Troon Res - OFF

Rosudgeon Res 2 Lanner 2 (The league leaders Lanner have a rare drew away fom home)

Stithians v Ruan Minor - OFF

St Day III v Carharrack Res - OFF

Fal - Helst Div 3: Lizard 1 Falmouth Athletic 2

Falmouth took the lead in the first half from a corner and defended well against the slope and wind.

Lizard scored early in the second half with a header (Legge) also from a corner.

An evenly contested second half in a close game but Falmouth snatched a late winner to take the points.

Div 3 lizard 1 fal ath 2, sloppy game to watch but still glad i made the trip down.

even though ath scored early in the first half aganist the wind lizard were always applying the pressure but thanks to the cool head of steve stivy and some good goal keeping the back 4 never looked troubled, vetarans berton and gibert bossed the midfield but in the second half lizard were looking the better side and managed to nick a soft goal early on, but it was in the last 5 athletic seem to spring back into life following an out standing 50/50 save from aths goal keeper then coming to win the corner and sending team mate ashley on his way to re-lease the ball for mkiey c to make his run from the half way line beating 4 lizard players and sticking it in the bottom corner to win the game.

ath scorer mikey c 2

my man of the match mikey c

all fairness to lizard who played well in a game that could of gone ethier way.

Guest helstons14

Division 1 Helston 5 Penryn 0 (HT0-0)

5 second half goals saw off a Penryn side who battled well and looked dangerous at times.

Scorers M.Goldsworthy 2,T.Morley 2, L.Eddy.

Div 3 Helston 6 Mullion 4 (G.Cross 3, A.Ashton, S.Rowland.)

a very rare draw as you put it chown uk, but its been coming, but we were terrible and only got into the game with 25 to go, we were terrible, complacent and not hungry for the ball enough, gave rosudgon too much time, im glad though we got a draw rather than a win as we would be very complacent against porthleven next week, so after today we should be on all cylinders next week with top of the table clash, looking forward to it.

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

Frogpool/Cusgarne vs Portleven Rangers called off 2 hours before ko due to pitch unplayable (water logged i guess)

i was looking forward to that aswell.

no game for 2 weeks now and i aint booked for the coming week.

culdrose vs mawgan game off due to culdrose having a crap side and were scared( sorry i mean a waterlogged pitch on 1 of the only places you could guarentee a game being on if it rained for a year)

Thik that is a bit harsh. There was no football at Culdrose all weekend. On friday night all of the kids training sessions, for saturday were cancelled due to the state off all the pitches up there

Guest postman pat

well done to all on the soccer forum for working with the fal/hel.league regarding results can only benefit everyone in the league if everyone works together.lets hope the mining league follow suit then junior football in west cornwall can move forward together.lets not have any idiots on here spoiling it now please. :D:thumbsup::c: :smiley20: