Cornwall Football Forum

FORXIT - Forum Shutting Down

Richard Chown

Now that I have your attention.

It's that time of the year again.  Many thanks to all those that donated last year to keep the Cornwall Football Forum running and remain completely independent.

In order to keep the forum a non profit site, free from advertising and independent we need to cover the server costs. 

Unlike other sites, at no point is your data sold to any third party. 

I will be posting a website link soon that will allow users to donate securely in order to hit our target.  The deadline will be 29 March 2019 at 23:00

Again just to repeat, the Cornwall Football Forum is a non-profit site, independent and advertising free. 

We have been running for over 10 years now and will keep on going supporting the Cornish football community.

https://www.gofundme.com/cornwall-football-forum-2019

Regards

Rich

7 hours ago, Richard Chown said:

Older, for legal reasons the servers are in the USA.  Therefore I pay in dollars.  The costs are the same but over the last year has seen a fluctuation in exchange rate, I was able to hedge against it through donations. 

Well done Richard, I didn't  know if it was affected by inflation or like the energy companies...like their money. 

Fenman, I can understand what you are saying however there were also community members that donated last year.  It all depends on peoples circumstances.  

The forum has been going for over a decade now and will continue until people feel there is no more need.  But in the mean time we are up and running and people are contributing. 

Thanks for all the donations so far!