Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results and Latest Table - Saturday 23rd February 2019

9 hours ago, Skysportsnews said:

Blah blah blah. Perranwell questioning a referees decisions AGAIN. Nothing new there. Your referee was Andy Jenkin, he's one on the best level fives in and around the Cornwall area so please shut up.

Where were you there, did you read Tom Trust's post above, understand that the facts speak for themselves and not everyone writes BS on this forum, you also won't have seen the letter of complaint received from a neutral supporter at this match who had to leave the game because of the appalling language and what they thought as unnecessary aggressive behaviour their children were being exposed to. For the record I was not questioning the ref's decision, I said that in my opinion the red was a harsh decision and clearly I am not the only one who saw the match who felt that way.

1 hour ago, Andys said:

Where were you there, did you read Tom Trust's post above, understand that the facts speak for themselves and not everyone writes BS on this forum, you also won't have seen the letter of complaint received from a neutral supporter at this match who had to leave the game because of the appalling language and what they thought as unnecessary aggressive behaviour their children were being exposed to. For the record I was not questioning the ref's decision, I said that in my opinion the red was a harsh decision and clearly I am not the only one who saw the match who felt that way.

Andy you always question or blame the referee, apparently every week the referee is either rubbish, makes a critical mistake or doesn't give you the penalty you deserve. From what I've been told perranwell was no better than Penryn. At Pendeen your manager was shouting his mouth off about stopping the watch then complained about the amount of extra time. You still there behind your key board every week saying the well played great but this or that. Every week you blame the referee for something. If Andy J seen it as a red card for nearly kicking a player in the face then it's a red card. You are not a referee you are an average at best lines man that is all.

1 hour ago, Andys said:

I've read that letter, what a contrived piece of fiction that is....selective hearing I would call it. Mentioning it on here confirms our thoughts on the matter...oh dear!

Have a look inwards would be my advice.