Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance AFC managers

Penzance AFC would like to announce that Dave Leonard and Lee Denton have accepted the invitation to become new joint managers of their SWPeninsula league side.  Present incumbent Ron Vercesi is to continue to help out until the end of the season.

The management team, committee and players are excited at this  new era in the club's history and are looking forward to qualifying and cementing a position in the new Step 6 set-up. 

11 hours ago, Joe Slovo said:

Penzance AFC would like to announce that Dave Leonard and Lee Denton have accepted the invitation to become new joint managers of their SWPeninsula league side.  Present incumbent Ron Vercesi is to continue to help out until the end of the season.

The management team, committee and players are excited at this  new era in the club's history and are looking forward to qualifying and cementing a position in the new Step 6 set-up. 

Would that be ex Plymouth Argyle Player & Truro City Manager Dave Leonard?

Haha anyone is fitter than me these days Whistle!! 😃 But thankyou, very kind of you sir! Sorry Charlie been on some very busy nights else would gave commented before just seeing it now and obviously wish the Magpies all the best as always, some very happy memories from Penlee Park mate and some cracking nights out after under Stevo and Marksy! Perhaps I should have cut down on the nights out and I might have been a better player! Love dance music nearly as much as football though!?! Happy memories and would love to see the club back up there where it belongs Charlie. Good luck to all those great people at PNZ!! 👍 Hope you’re well John, love to Meady mate x