Bere Alston United P-P Dobwalls 
Wadebridge Town 7-1 Bude Town 

WALTER C PARSON CUP, Quarter Final 
Elburton Villa P-P Mousehole 

RGB CORNWALL SENIOR CUP, Quarter Final 
Saltash United 4-2 Bodmin Town 

DURNING LAWRENCE CORNWALL CHARITY CUP, Quarter Finals 
Polperro 1-2 Penzance 
Porthleven 2-2 Illogan RBL (2-2 aet, Illogan win 4-2 on pens)
St Dennis 4-0 St Blazey 
Wendron United 0-1 Liskeard Athletic 

DEVON PREMIER CUP, Quarter Finals 
Bovey Tracey 7-5 University of Exeter 
Torridgeside P-P Elmore 

3 minutes ago, Footballlover442 said:

Great win for St Austell today 6-2 against Launceston, eddy with 4 brilliant goals 41 for the season in all competitions. Can't think of many better strikers in Cornwall

Good result for St Austell.

Another bad day at the office for Falmouth

Back from watching Godolphin vs Sticker not the prettiest matches to watch but both teams  tried there hardest .The G went 1-0 up through a Harry Pawsey shot which went in off the crossbar the G continued to dominate with Matt Sanders putting so many crosses over with the majority hit too hard and going into touch it was good to see Luke Rigby back and he was my man of the match for the G .I left with 15mins to go being soaked through and 1 cold wet Smokie dog ,just as we was leaving Stickers Joel Cocking scored the equaliser after the G DEFENCE left him unmarked to hit his shot against post and into the net . I see the  G won 3-1 which they deserved really because Sticker are not the same team i have seen in the past but credit to them after losing so many players and missing players like Duff and Bowyer to Falmouth are big losses but give Sticker credit they never give up .my man of match to the G LUKE RIGBY AND TO STICKER PLAYER MANAGER ANDY AVERY  .Onto next weeks match vs Helston

43 minutes ago, Keith B said:

Sad to hear. So many detractors of Bodmin but - they always pulled in a good crowd and played good football. Not a Bodmin supporter myself but always enjoyed going there to see a match. Found the people always friendly. Never liked to hear Gilbert's foul mouthed ranting on the sideline but, his teams always gave value for money I thought .

What next for Bodmin one wonders ? !

Probably the same as  St Austell, Saltash, Falmouth ....

With the league going to Tavistock, not all the above can win the cup so they will be in the same position ? 😏

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Probably the same as  St Austell, Saltash, Falmouth ....

With the league going to Tavistock, not all the above can win the cup so they will be in the same position ? 😏

But still in with a chance of winning that all important silverware to go in the trophy cabinet that above all else is so highly prized by some, along with a bit of prize money !😁

18 hours ago, hedgerow said:

20 miles from Saltash to Bodmin is not that long a distance 

I think you'll find it was Torpoint to Falmouth

7 hours ago, Keith B said:

Sad to hear. So many detractors of Bodmin but - they always pulled in a good crowd and played good football. Not a Bodmin supporter myself but always enjoyed going there to see a match. Found the people always friendly. Never liked to hear Gilbert's foul mouthed ranting on the sideline but, his teams always gave value for money I thought .

What next for Bodmin one wonders ? !

Yeah, for away games

So the Top of the table Clash yesterday between Exmouth Town and Argyle reserves was really a one sided affair. Argyle had a very young side and were basically played off the park .A hattrick from Jordan Harris and a header from Mark Lever gave Town the 4-0 win .  The only Argyle player to come out of the game was Mike Cooper the Argyle keeper . It could have been 8 or 9 Town hit the woodwork 3 times and Cooper made at least 3 great Saves. A Great 3 points for Town in front of a crowd of 302.I wonder if Callington will be a lot tougher next week. Its going to be an exciting run in UTT  

1 hour ago, MTC said:

So the Top of the table Clash yesterday between Exmouth Town and Argyle reserves was really a one sided affair. Argyle had a very young side and were basically played off the park .A hattrick from Jordan Harris and a header from Mark Lever gave Town the 4-0 win .  The only Argyle player to come out of the game was Mike Cooper the Argyle keeper . It could have been 8 or 9 Town hit the woodwork 3 times and Cooper made at least 3 great Saves. A Great 3 points for Town in front of a crowd of 302.I wonder if Callington will be a lot tougher next week. Its going to be an exciting run in UTT  

Exmouth are a very very good side. 

23 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from watching Godolphin vs Sticker not the prettiest matches to watch but both teams  tried there hardest .The G went 1-0 up through a Harry Pawsey shot which went in off the crossbar the G continued to dominate with Matt Sanders putting so many crosses over with the majority hit too hard and going into touch it was good to see Luke Rigby back and he was my man of the match for the G .I left with 15mins to go being soaked through and 1 cold wet Smokie dog ,just as we was leaving Stickers Joel Cocking scored the equaliser after the G DEFENCE left him unmarked to hit his shot against post and into the net . I see the  G won 3-1 which they deserved really because Sticker are not the same team i have seen in the past but credit to them after losing so many players and missing players like Duff and Bowyer to Falmouth are big losses but give Sticker credit they never give up .my man of match to the G LUKE RIGBY AND TO STICKER PLAYER MANAGER ANDY AVERY  .Onto next weeks match vs Helston

Hi 100% any idea what has happened to the lad Lowrie who signed for Parkway. Have not seen him for ages

I Heard hes moving to Plymouth Bald One to take up a teaching post ,The G certainly miss him and his brother Phil .I noticed Jamie isnt even a sub in the Plymouth Parkway team so he could be injured .Leeds Utd i thought the Plymouth res team which played Exmouth was quite strong they had Cooper ,Moore , Ainsworth ,Fletcher , Lolos all who have played in Plymouths 1st team so you got to say well done to Exmouth ,they are the best team i have seen play this year there football is lovely to watch .

Report - Saturday 9th February
Torpoint Athletic 2-1 Falmouth Town
SWPL Premier Division
With Robbie Morris at The Mill

Torpoint Athletic moved up to sixth in the SWPL Premier Division leapfrogging Millbrook and Falmouth Town with their third successive win, after a fine display in front of a healthy crowd at The Mill.
The hosts started brightly and were on top in the first twenty minutes when Luke Cloke broke clear and shoots from 12 yards, for the visiting keeper Ryan Barnes to push the ball round the post. In the resulting corner, taken by Captain Lee Bevan, the ball fell to Lewis Young who had his shot parried by Barnes, then Scott Blacthford had a shot again parried by the visiting keeper but the ball fell to Josh McCabe, who made no mistake to riffle the ball home to put the hosts in front.
On the half hour mark, the visitors had a chance when Tim Nixon shot his ball just wide from the edge of the area.
The hosts in the last five minutes of the first half put more pressure on the visitors with a Lee Bevan free kick whipped in to John Heveran to head home, but Barnes made a great save round the post.
The second half was only two minutes old when a brilliant cross in by Gary Hird, found Luke Cloke to score home from ten yards, to double, Torpoint’s lead.
Torpoint kept the pressure on with chances by Scott Blatchford and Gary Hird, but the visitors were slowly getting back into the game and in the 85th minute, they had a lifeline when Rob Wearne scored from 12 yards after a break through.
The last five or so minutes, Falmouth tried to get an equaliser but Torpoint kept defending well to keep the single goal lead and this valuable victory.

Torpoint Athletic J. Peters, J. McCabe, L. Bevan, S. Hill, D. Hicks, J. Heveran, L. Young (L. Doddridge 72), R. Kane, L. Cloke, S. Blatchford (D. Zalick 77), G. Hird.  
Subs not used: B. West, M. Roberts
Bookings:L. Cloke 90+2
Scorers:Josh McCabe 19, Luke Cloke 47

Falmouth Town: R. Barnes, D. Blizzard, O. Moody, (D. Broglino 46), R. Martt (S. Pickup 73), J. Cooper, J. Ward, L. Johnson, M. Duff, M. Buchan (R. Wearne 70), L. Brabyn, T. Nixion.
Subs not used: A. Westgarth, J. Miller
Bookings:J. Cooper 32, J. Ward 40
Scorer:Rob Wearne 85

Referee: James Long (Camborne)

Attendance: 112

MOM: Darren Hicks (Torpoint Athletic)

Hi 100%, hope you & Smokie are keeping well. It’s good of you to say nice things about Exmouth Town FC. Sorry I wasn’t well enough to meet you this season at the G.

A 50 seater coach has been booked for their games at Launceston, Helston and Bodmin. Each coach should have 30 spectators on board. Roughly £150 extra gate money plus bar takings of, say, £300.

Exmouth Town FC support grass roots football as much as they can.

Whilst hoping that we get promotion to Western League and further up the pyramid  we will miss our trips to Cornwall.

Top 3 teams in SWPL Premier this season are from Devon and might not be playing in Cornwall at all next season.

Yours in Sport 

Shots 

Many thanks Robbie---good report and stats-My Falmouth contact had to miss this game through sickness so you have saved the day.

This is the first win for Torpoint over Town in their last 8 League/Cup games---One pleasing factor for Falmouth was the return of Rob Wearne after a nine month injury lay off and scoring a goal

Is that the same Mike Roberts who also had a spell at Falmouth  pre SWPL days- if so a very friendly and likable chap.

14 minutes ago, shots said:

Hi 100%, hope you & Smokie are keeping well. It’s good of you to say nice things about Exmouth Town FC. Sorry I wasn’t well enough to meet you this season at the G.

A 50 seater coach has been booked for their games at Launceston, Helston and Bodmin. Each coach should have 30 spectators on board. Roughly £150 extra gate money plus bar takings of, say, £300.

Exmouth Town FC support grass roots football as much as they can.

Whilst hoping that we get promotion to Western League and further up the pyramid  we will miss our trips to Cornwall.

Top 3 teams in SWPL Premier this season are from Devon and might not be playing in Cornwall at all next season.

Yours in Sport 

Shots 

The next Home game for Falmouth is 23rd.Feb v Exmouth--Should we print somev extra programmes? lol

52 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Many thanks Robbie---good report and stats-My Falmouth contact had to miss this game through sickness so you have saved the day.

This is the first win for Torpoint over Town in their last 8 League/Cup games---One pleasing factor for Falmouth was the return of Rob Wearne after a nine month injury lay off and scoring a goal

Is that the same Mike Roberts who also had a spell at Falmouth  pre SWPL days- if so a very friendly and likable chap.

The next Home game for Falmouth is 23rd.Feb v Exmouth--Should we print somev extra programmes? lol

Exmouth Town will have a few at Falmouth but not hoards .There are a few making a weekend of it . Nice to get a foreign break in Feb UTT