Cornwall Football Forum

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP SEMI FINAL DRAW

2 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Will be a St Austell v Saltash final on Easter Monday. Was the draw made in the public domain?

I wish they did it at your house, might get a bit of quiet from you then.

You ask that question Every time...go and watch it being done for gawds sake!

Just now, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I wish they did it at your house, might get a bit of quiet from you then.

You ask that question Every time...go and watch it being done for gawds sake!

Yes but where, that is all I am asking and does not deserve a sarcastic reply ?

18 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Falmouth Town v AFC St Austell

Wendron United v Saltash Utd or Bodmin Tn

To be played March 5th and 6th with venues and dates to be confirmed 

The Falmouth v St.Austell  battles  set to continue

2017-18   SWPL(P)      St.A.5--FT.5      FT.3--St.A.0      WCP Cup  St.A.1--FT  3     CSCup   St.A.3--FT 0

2018-19  SWPL(P)      StA..4--FT.1      FT.4--St.A.2       WCP Cup  St.A. 0- FT.1      CSCup  Ft  v St.A (neutral ground)

24 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Not yet. No doubt will be revealed when they can find neutral based clubs prepared to host. 

What is the ground capacity required, and what is the likely area the games will be held in.           Cornwall F.A. making that decision ?

7 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Why(?) Falmouth v St Austell would have produced the biggest crowd for the final I would think. 

After Saturday's games I wrote down the way I thought the draw would end up. And it's exactly as it is.

Without wanting to be accused of witchery, I predicted Falmouth v St Austell would be played at Newquay (or St Blazey) and Wendron v Bodmin or Saltash would be at St Blazey (or Bodmin).

2 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

After Saturday's games I wrote down the way I thought the draw would end up. And it's exactly as it is.

Without wanting to be accused of witchery, I predicted Falmouth v St Austell would be played at Newquay (or St Blazey) and Wendron v Bodmin or Saltash would be at St Blazey (or Bodmin).

The new mystic Meg ...lol

See the source image

48 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Let’s be fair the outcome was limited with only two ties!

23 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

6th March-Wendron United v Saltash United to be played at Sticker

Quite a feather in the cap of the Sticker outfit to host a semi final of one of the most prestigious cup competitions in the county. Well done !
At least the match won't be called off because of a waterlogged pitch, not unless Noah and his ark is planning a return visit 👍😁

9 hours ago, Themanhimself said:

Knows nothing about Falmouth town. Nothing about Facebook ouch come on Alan get with the times pal!!

I have been watching Falmouth many years more than you have. As regards Facebook, is not using it a crime?

as said previously, I would still be going to Bickland if I could afford it.

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

I have been watching Falmouth many years more than you have. As regards Facebook, is not using it a crime?

as said previously, I would still be going to Bickland if I could afford it.

you still banging on about "not being able to afford it"? 💤💤💤

how many people have offered to pay?, buy you a coffee?..........change the record

Another thread ruined by those who cant resist falling into the trap of Big Al. This was supposed to be a thread about the senior cup Semi Finals. 

• Not a mention on here of the way Saltash dispatched Bodmin to set up the tie with Wendron
  • Not any discussion on how you see the ties going
  • Not any discussion about the venues 
  • Not any discussion about who are favourites for the cup

Just constant bickering towards a guy who is so clearly on a wind up, yet you all fall for it time and time again. This forum will lose posters before long if this continues. 

I think it's all irrelevant. The thread should highlight the achievements of Wendron Unitedin reaching the semi finals for the first time and Sticker hosting a semi final for the first time.

Falmouth, Saltash and St Austell have all been there before and Newquay as other host has done it many, many times before.

Up the Dron! 👍

18 hours ago, BIG AL said:

I know nothing about Facebook, are you happy at that?

Freedom of speech is allowed, get use to it !

I can assure you the draw is not fixed. I actually did the Quarter Final Draw myself, after our game at Perranwell. So nothing to worry about.