Cornwall Football Forum

MESSAGE TO CLUBS

MESSAGE TO CLUBS

I have received this from the Sunday Independent. Please take note as this covers all leagues not just the ECPL.  It would be appreciated if ECPL clubs take note if designated persons get reports in to me ASAP after your match. As you know not every club gives details of away scorers or their take on the match. So it would be great fully appreciated if clubs could oblige. Reports to be with me no later than 6pm please.

My details are:

Dave Potham

01752 567643

07831 466121

dpotham@btinternet.com

For years the Independent has printed at Weymouth, but unfortunately on Saturday (February 9) it will be the last edition printed there as they are closing their Saturday evening slot. From Saturday, February 16 the Independent will be printed in Oxford. This has given us a number of problems but we hope you will all help in making the change is easy as possible. From Saturday (February 16), our deadline for pages to the printers is 8.30pm, no later. Which means any match reports etc must be with us by 7.15pm, possibly 7.30pm at the latest, to give us any chance of getting everything on the pages in time. Appreciate this is not ideal, but the way things are with newspaper printing, this is our best option at the moment. Hopefully you will all continue to support the Independent going forward. Obviously we will do our best to include any reports arriving after this 7.30pm cut-off but it’s best that you know now, so that you can all make plans for your copy.