Cornwall Football Forum

WE NEED YOU

Hi guys,

I'm after a favour. Parkway have been shortlisted for a grant from Buildbase to improve our facilities at Bolitho Park. Could I ask you to spend 20 seconds voting for Parkway and then asking your friends to do the same. Its really very easy, even The Bald One will be able to do it.

If you can cut and paste this link and email to family friend etc we may stand a chance in getting this incredible funding to improve OUR ground.

Thankyou all in advance :smiley20:

https://www.buildbase.co.uk/pitch-in-your-support?fbclid=IwAR1naLc6Xhk2gcqg269S-xaUaEMyzOcZvNaWAIfjRl8E15FQxOQIf6c1u4U

RVP

2 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Could I just point out that Millbrook from CORNWALL has applied for the same grant (only one can get it), along with the mighty Leyton Orient amongst (mostly obscure) others (see separate threads posted on the S.W.P.L. sub-forum). I know which team I think is most deserving!

Fair enough, but this was posted in the Toolstation Western League section, not the SWPL section, therefore stop your moaning! Parkway fans can't do right for wrong around here.... 

12 hours ago, gingerninja said:

Fair enough, but this was posted in the Toolstation Western League section, not the SWPL section, therefore stop your moaning! Parkway fans can't do right for wrong around here.... 

I don’t think that my post quite fits the description of a moan. I was just posting on the Cornwall Football Forum the fact that a Cornish club had applied for this particular grant, simply providing information for those who might not be aware. I didn’t even indicate which application I supported, although I freely admit that it wasn’t Leyton Orient!

P.S. Please note, Parkway are my absolute favourite team in the Toolstation Western League!

5 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

I don’t think that my post quite fits the description of a moan. I was just posting on the Cornwall Football Forum the fact that a Cornish club had applied for this particular grant, simply providing information for those who might not be aware. I didn’t even indicate which application I supported, although I freely admit that it wasn’t Leyton Orient!

P.S. Please note, Parkway are my absolute favourite team in the Toolstation Western League!

Apologies then my good man, I misinterpreted your post. I did see that Millbrook have applied and I hope if Parkway don't get it, it'll be Millbrook. I'm with you regarding Leyton Orient. For a club of their size they shouldn't need the grant