Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League and Cup Results - Saturday 26th January 2019

Results
Saurday 26th January 
Falmouth Town Reserves P-P St Day 
Helston Athletic Reserves (Jowan Shainberg 3, Charles Young 3, Jamie Thomson, Craig Tanner) 8-0 Carharrack 
Att - 38
Mullion (Elliot Courtman, lestyn Head, Jack Price) 3-1 West Cornwall (Liam Richardson) 
Att - 20
Perranporth (Justin Searle 4, George Parkes) 5-1 Lizard Argyle (Dagan Vaughan-Spruce) 
Att - 20
Perranwell P-P Redruth United 
Porthleven Reserves (Jamie Greet 2, Zac Alexander 2) 4-2 Pendeen Rovers (???) 
Att - 24
RNAS Culdrose (Allan McInnes) 1-4 St Ives Town (Max Davies, Curtis Richards, Simon Stevens, Andy Barry) 
Att - 10
St Agnes P-P Hayle 
Wendron United Reserves A-A Penryn Athletic

League Cup
Q-F
Illogan RBL (Ashley Smeeth, Aaron Myers) 2-1 St Just (???) 
Att - 30

5 hours ago, Alf said:

I heard Hayle are short of player's again and it could be Falmouth first/seconds against St.Day Res today.

Hayle were definitely not short of players today. Fair few injuries still true  but having 18 available players to play at St Agnes shows we are far from short of players.

thank you for your concern. 

Poor old Carharrack shipped another eight. I was going to go until I was just about to set off over the Alps to Helston but the Heavens opened and it was blowing a hooley so I wussed out again! Not a pleasant road to drive even in decent weather and I've said before, I don't like wind-affected games! So a bit of overdue DIY at home whilst my nostrils were assailed by the smells of my Wife baking bacon and egg pies, blackberry pies and a batch of leek, potato and onion soup!

8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Wendron v Penryn abandoned after 15 minutes.

To dangerous to continue....sensible decision by the referee.

Just now, Rayvon said:

Should have switched the game to Malpas always a spare pitch free down there, easy accessibility by boat as well :yahoo: