Cornwall Football Forum

Walking football extra session

Anyone over 50  intrested in walking football in the West Penwith area  there is an extra session  put on for those that cant make sundays   7-8 mounts bay  school  from 22nd January  , all welcome,    any questions please don't be afraid to ask , might not have the answer though . Thanks  Steve  Bailey 

• 2 weeks later...

Good turn out  last Tuesday,  two new members  joined  , just to clarify  if you are just under 50 you can come along and join , just competitions are usually  50 plus   ladies also are welcome  ,  two sessions a week  good fun  ,,  hope to see some more soon . 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a update Terry who was running  the walking football  for st.ives / Hayle , penzance has stepped down  , at the moment  there is no training  but we are hoping to get it back on track soon , we have a meeting  next week with the players involved  and hopefully  will be able to continue  . Any more info you can either contact  me on here or private message me .

Update   training will resume next Tue at 7-8 Mounts bay  school  in the sports hall  ,  at present this is the most popular  choice by the members ,  myself  has become secretary   so if you need any info you can message me on here , any body  who are involved  in walking football  and are a member  of a club and fancy  a friendly , you can contact me on here  or PM  , we have a change of name as well  which we have confirmed  with the FA today we are now Known  as Penwith Nomads    , hopefully we can go from strength to strength . Thanks for reading cheers Steve Bailey .