Cornwall Football Forum

Lanner New sponsor

Guest ether

yes i do know that a company called lam and weston which is bigger than mcains food company have started a sponsorship with lanner through its connections with the club, the company as far as i am aware has a third of the american frozen food market, i think it will be watch this space with lanner.

Well, if this is true, I am sure some branded merchandise will be appearing shortly, watch this space... Maybe somebody who is scheduled to play Lanner in the coming weeks could let us know?

It sounds like the green eyed monster is getting the better of a few people on here! As always, it's not what you know... I hope the new gear looks awesome!

thanks mitch and el nino, dont know why but for some reason lanner seem to be the talk of a lot lately, which is great as the players are enjoying themselves and with a new coach chris collins who has already been an asset at the club with his training it seems the only way is up.

Guest Doomer17

Good times for Lanner if this is true. Good to hear of a junior side getting some recognition and hopefully success through it

You talk about the swimming pool... Fair play..it is at the moment BUT Tresavean is an awesome location, really flat and once it has been sorted out with drainage e.t.c there won't be a better junior pitch around