Cornwall Football Forum

BIG DERBY YOUR PREDICTIONS PLEASE

HI GUYS BIG DERBY GAME THIS WEEK AS FALMOUTH ALBION TACKLE FALMOUTH ATHLETIC, ALBION HAVING ONE OF THE STRONGEST DEFENCES IN LEAGUE AND ATHLETIC HAVING ONE OF STRONGEST ATTACKS IN LEAGUE WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK SCORE WILL BE ?

WHAT OTHER GAMES IN FHFL THIS WEEKEND :thumbsup:

Guest postman pat

with the amount of rain we have had so far this week cannot see any games being played this weekend,especially on the pitches that were used last weekend :( the council pitches will be the first casualties :unsure:

Portreath V Trevenson,not sure sure if we're home or away but weather might have something to say.

Great game last time we met,2-1 win for Portreath last time round....g8 will be looking for revenge..

g8 send me a PM about your car if its not sorted....if it is I'll see you Saturday weather permitting.

I'm looking forward to a game of footie..went to watch the egg chasing Pirates last saturday,got soaked,they lost but got a bit pi**ed on 5 pints...I know, I'm a light weight...! :drink:

Mining Div 1 19/01/08

Threemilestone V Holmans

TMS must be looking dodgy for the weekend we (holmans) haven't played since 22nd Dec

I like Wardy was also forced to go and watch the egg chasers on the weekend and had one shandy too many due to the wet weather forcing us into the beer tent for the entire 2nd half!!!!

Looks like a fixture backlog could happen if the weather stays like this and pitches struggle to recover

Portreath V Trevenson,not sure sure if we're home or away but weather might have something to say.

Great game last time we met,2-1 win for Portreath last time round....g8 will be looking for revenge..

g8 send me a PM about your car if its not sorted....if it is I'll see you Saturday weather permitting.

I'm looking forward to a game of footie..went to watch the egg chasing Pirates last saturday,got soaked,they lost but got a bit pi**ed on 5 pints...I know, I'm a light weight...! :drink:

baggie, You never could handle your pop.

Maybe you should take a few lessons from Sammo66 :D

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

i got Frogpool/Cusgarne vs Porthleven this weekend.

as far as i no it aint called off (well no 1 has rung me yet) should go porthleven way as they are 3rd and playing 3rd/2nd bottem.