DIVISION ONE WEST 
Liskeard Athletic 20-1 Ludgvan 
Mousehole 8-0 Bere Alston United 
Plymouth Marjon 1-2 Wadebridge Town 
Plymstock United 5-3 Penzance 
Porthleven 6-0 Bude Town 
Wendron United 0-3 St Dennis 

9 hours ago, The Town Man said:

Where is Jack Bowyer? He is figuring in the Golden Boot charts so I would say he is a recognised striker.

You can be the best striker in the league Town Man but you still need support but if he scores a hat trick on Saturday I will be the first one to say I was wrong. Did he not used to play for Sticker?

On 09/01/2019 at 22:40, Rayvon said:

Falmouth Town without a recognised striker, I'm going for a 4.0 home defeat. What's your prediction Big Al?

Ive crunched some numbers... Falmouth with Jordan Annear 48 goals in 16 games (3 goals/game)... Falmouth without Jordan Annear 7 goals in 6 games (1.2 goals/game) 

In the last 5 SWPL matches Falmouth have only scored 4 goals. This is the joint second worst record in the league with Godolphin. The worst being Sticker with 1 in the last 5. 

No intention to slate Falmouth they are a good side. But they need a striker 

4 hours ago, theboyweeso said:

Ive crunched some numbers... Falmouth with Jordan Annear 48 goals in 16 games (3 goals/game)... Falmouth without Jordan Annear 7 goals in 6 games (1.2 goals/game) 

In the last 5 SWPL matches Falmouth have only scored 4 goals. This is the joint second worst record in the league with Godolphin. The worst being Sticker with 1 in the last 5. 

Falmouth also missing Matt Buchan floating around up front. Still injured. Credit to Jack Bowyer who has worked his soaks off to try and compensate but it’s been difficult.  Up the Town. 

4 hours ago, theboyweeso said:

Nice stats...fair play

This is all about Falmouth just say without Jordan Annear and his brother Tom they are not the same team thats all i got to say .Im off to watch  Godolphin vs Exmouth hope the G GIVE THEM A GOOD GAME .One last point in the St Austell Voice it say Martin Giles has fallen out with his manager well maybe he will come to Newquay or maybe the G OK THATS WISHFUL THINKING ,i have never seen Giles play a bad game hes a real leader and he would make a difference to any team  good luck Martin wherever you go .

On 09/01/2019 at 22:40, Rayvon said:

Falmouth Town without a recognised striker, I'm going for a 4.0 home defeat. What's your prediction Big Al?

I reckon 2 nil to Sticker. Falmouth are a very poor team this season and it is not because the famous Annear has left but more about larger brown envelopes needed.

Watched the G play a fine Exmouth team and the G went down 0-3 Exmouth dominated from the very 1st whistle ,Wave after wave of attacks swarmed at the G GOAL and 1 man stopped them time after time Ethan Fern who pulled off save after save and also a tremendous  last ditch tackle by the GS nO9 would of gone down as a tackle of the season on Exmouths Jordan Harris ,but Harris was to score soon after to put Exmoth 1-0 up it was  a tame shot that beat Fern. Ace High put Exmouth 2-0 up when Ethan Fern made a complete balls up of a simple catch when challenged by High and the same player knocked the ball into the G net Exmouth continued to dominate and scored a 3rd from Jordan Harris and also hit the bar and Post this was a brilliant display by Exmouth and my mom for Exmouth goes to no8 Nathan COOPER he was superb on the ball ,and for the G it has to be goalie Ethan Fern if it was for himit would of been 12 he was superb except for a right mess up on the 2nd Exmouths goal .Well done Exmouth fine display by a fine team and hard luck the G best to right off this season and rebuild for next season

Sticker 2--Falmouth  2  (2-1)

2m.   1--0  Bobby Hopkinson free Kick sails over Ryan Barnes

21m 2--0 Harvey Haan heads in a Hopkinson corner

45m+ 2--1 James Ward heads home following a corner 4th.of the season

62m 2--2  Tim Nixon  9th.goal of season

Great result for Sticker who had only netted one goal in their previous last 6 games.

Close to their first win of the season---from Premier League down to the SWPLPrem (level 10) only three clubs out of 1020 have not yet recorded a league victory Shortwood United (Western L)--Penrith (Northern League 1) and Sticker (SWPL)

Ludgvan scraped a team together this morning played 2 goalkeepers at RB and LB midfielder at CB and 16 year old at LM. 20 is ridiculous yes bit those that turned up gave their all. Respect to Liskeard, who at no point, took the .Some poor decisions from the ref also didn't help but nevermind... onwards and upwards 

Well done Ludgvan who stuck at their task and never gave up until the end of the game.
They should be applauded for fulfilling the fixture, hopefully  they will see the season out and  enjoy a better season next term.
To be truthful we can't see where any satisfaction is gained from humiliating a team with that scoreline.
Sticker should also hold their head up high this week,with some predictions suggesting an 8-0 score that turned out to be way off target.
We're told that but for top drawer saves from both keepers. the game could have been won by either side.

20 goals. Can bet you any money both teams didn’t enjoy it one bit . 

Liskeard would have got a a better work out if they just had a training session 

8 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

This is all about Falmouth just say without Jordan Annear and his brother Tom they are not the same team thats all i got to say .Im off to watch  Godolphin vs Exmouth hope the G GIVE THEM A GOOD GAME .One last point in the St Austell Voice it say Martin Giles has fallen out with his manager well maybe he will come to Newquay or maybe the G OK THATS WISHFUL THINKING ,i have never seen Giles play a bad game hes a real leader and he would make a difference to any team  good luck Martin wherever you go .

Wonder how long before Annear is back at Falmouth. Looks like he was benched for parkway this weekend. 

10 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Wonder how long before Annear is back at Falmouth. Looks like he was benched for parkway this weekend. 

Surely the better standard you play you can't play every week

11 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

When the money suits him!

8 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

See that Tornado Bello' s stay at Porthleven didn't last too long. On the bench for Barnstaple yesterday.

Bello was getting £60 a match I was told by an official who played them, an official who knew Tornado Bello very well. Crazy money for West Division football, but hoping Porthleven do well now that ex Bodmin, Danny O is down there doing his stuff 👌

7 hours ago, Plumb crazy said:

😴😴

He wouldn't get in at Tavistock, or possibly Saltash.  Yetton moved on to better things at Tiverton. 

Sorry to inform you Leeds that I’m no longer at Porthleven I have been released......After making the tough decision to leave Bodmin after being asked by porthleven to sign since the start of the season I make the move to so I can play every week then play 2 games at Centre half after been signed as a striker then I’m suspended for 1 game then cup tied against st day to then get a call out of the blue before the bude game to say I’m being released! Early retirement it might be!! 

33 minutes ago, Danny O said:

Sorry to inform you Leeds that I’m no longer at Porthleven I have been released......After making the tough decision to leave Bodmin after being asked by porthleven to sign since the start of the season I make the move to so I can play every week then play 2 games at Centre half after been signed as a striker then I’m suspended for 1 game then cup tied against st day to then get a call out of the blue before the bude game to say I’m being released! Early retirement it might be!! 

That's called a bit of a sh*tter for you, best of luck in your future.

34 minutes ago, Danny O said:

Seems like a bit of a revolving door at Porthleven.  How about giving Ludgvan a ring Danny? Your experience and knowledge of the game would be a boost they desperately need .

17 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Bello was getting £60 a match I was told by an official who played them, an official who knew Tornado Bello very well. Crazy money for West Division football, but hoping Porthleven do well now that ex Bodmin, Danny O is down there doing his stuff 👌

He wouldn't get in at Tavistock, or possibly Saltash.  Yetton moved on to better things at Tiverton. 

That’s the beauty of the beautiful game and this forum, everybody’s opinion is different

5 hours ago, Danny O said:

Sorry to hear this Danny. Why did they do this to you. Sounds like you been led well & truly up the garden path. A Great Shame for such an Iconic local footballer to end his career treated that way. Let's hope the Bodmin Hirachy gets wind of this & see you back at Priory Park before end of the season. 

11 hours ago, Danny O said:

Why not give the  Sticker Boss a call Danny I'm sure he would be interested!

5 minutes ago, razor61 said:

Why not give the  Sticker Boss a call Danny I'm sure he would be interested!

Surely the Sticker boss should be calling O,Hagan if he is interested in his services, we think he is probably aware of the merry go round of players, but is still in a position to make choices because Sticker are in the fortunate position of not being relegated this season.
That is if they have applied to remain in the Premier League ?

Watched a good game at Cullumpton on Saturday & a decent advertisement for the Peninsula League between two good footballing sides.

The difference in the match was purely Jordan Charran who scored one and set one up in the first 10-15 minutes.

Cullompton always looked dangerous on the break throughout the game with two pacey lads up top but Callington played the better football for me, they seem to have made 4/5 new signings that have made a big difference since the last time I watched them in October.

The Second half was a more open affair again with Callington playing some good football but always looked liable to being caught on the break and their GK made some smart 1v1 saves. For all the possession the visitors had, the rarely troubled the home GK and all in all, probably a fair result.

Looking forward to Saturdays trip to  Cornwall to watch Millbrook v Bodmin.

On 12/01/2019 at 23:18, Mr Justice said:

How long can Ludgvan carry on with these scorelines its making a mockery of the swpl?

Well isn't it great to see that the majority of football supporters from Devon & Cornwall have voted Ludgvan to be team of the week in the SWPL, having collected 55% of the vote total of around 1,200.
Our faith in sportsmanship has been restored, keep up the good work Ludgvan, dismiss the negative comments aimed at your club because the same people would have made negative comments if you had followed their advice and withdrawn from the league.