BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

PL5 3JG

ADM £7 & £4 CON

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND DELICIOUS PASTIES FROM DENZILS PASTY COMPANY

TEMPORARY BAR AND CLUBHOUSE OPEN FROM 1300

TODAY'S MATCH BALL KINDLY SPONSORED BY

99BD800B-D8D2-45F5-BCD4-DA63696E3BAD.jpeg

I dont think throwing money around at this stage of the season is a good idea.

Use this season as a learning curve to see what will be required for next season. This division will be like the Championship , very difficult to get out of. Many a good team struggle due to the quality and depth during a long season. We are doing ok for our first season . It would be a bit naive to think we were going to walk this league . 

58 minutes ago, teflon123 said:

A learning curve with the financial backing and budget at the clubs disposal?!?!

I would say Plymouth Parkway eclipse any teams budget in this league, should be in the top two as a minimum by now.

Money talks 99% of the time at any levels.

Agreed. But would be interesting to see the information on the relative playing budgets for Westbury, Willand, Bridgewater and Bitton that you have acquired.

2 hours ago, teflon123 said:

A learning curve with the financial backing and budget at the clubs disposal?!?!

I would say Plymouth Parkway eclipse any teams budget in this league, should be in the top two as a minimum by now.

Have a day off man. So you know the ins and outs of Parkway's budget? And you also know the ins and outs of everyone else's budget? Clutching at straws because Parkway are successful and actually achieved more than any 2 bit Cornish pub team have?! We'll be laughing when Parkway move up the leagues, pushing the likes of Truro and Torquay for being the second team in the area (no one counts that scum lot from E*eter), whereas all the pub twamd from Cornwall compete for a Sunday pub league

38 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Have a day off man. So you know the ins and outs of Parkway's budget? And you also know the ins and outs of everyone else's budget? Clutching at straws because Parkway are successful and actually achieved more than any 2 bit Cornish pub team have?! We'll be laughing when Parkway move up the leagues, pushing the likes of Truro and Torquay for being the second team in the area (no one counts that scum lot from E*eter), whereas all the pub twamd from Cornwall compete for a Sunday pub league

LMAO - calm down dear ...calm down.

16 hours ago, teflon123 said:

I think the only reply for you Teflon, is that you should know football is one of those sports where the unexpected happens, its part of the game that makes it exciting and impossible to forecast.  Ask some other clubs who were expected to win at the weekend, against so called weaker opposition.  Sheffield Utd, Leicester City, Westbury, Liverpool, Fulham plus many more up and down the country. Its football.

Once again someone having a pop at Parkway  thought this would have stopped when they join the Western League  Obviously not  This section is about Parkway games, win or lose.  

Liverpool played a premiership team who are on a very good run, so that was not a shock.  Don't forget Cardiff lost as well all on good wages. 

No team is entitled to win games, but if you play your B team then expect to lose. 

Good luck Burton in the 2nd leg 

16 hours ago, mockey jackson said:

Seems like every time parkway lose there's no match report

At least Parkway do reports unlike most clubs. Give us a rest, the bloke that writes the reports does it on a completely voluntary basis. He wrote a report when Parkway lost in the trophy to St Austell so basically what you've said is a complete lie. Also, have a quick gander on your profile shows every comment you've made is against Parkway, have you a personal vendetta or something? 

18 hours ago, mockey jackson said:

1 hour ago, gingerninja said:

At least Parkway do reports unlike most clubs. Give us a rest, the bloke that writes the reports does it on a completely voluntary basis. He wrote a report when Parkway lost in the trophy to St Austell so basically what you've said is a complete lie. Also, have a quick gander on your profile shows every comment you've made is against Parkway, have you a personal vendetta or something? 

18 hours ago, mockey jackson said:

Agree gingerninja. Not sure why report has not appeared on this forum yet but I have read a very comprehensive, objective report of the game elsewhere. As you say, reports of defeats have been posted here in the past. If mocky jackson cares to peruse the Tool Station Western League website reports section or the Plymouth Parkway FC Facebook group page (both in the public domain) he can read the report on the defeat and gloat if required.  Yes I believe the person who writes them is just an ordinary punter who does if for nothing for the benefit of others, win, lose or draw and probably at his own expense as there are reports from just about every away game too. There are a couple of other clubs in the SWPL who I notice post reports (Torpoint springs to mind as a good one) but very few others. Plenty of folk prepared to criticise though. Oh and it was the FA Vase not the Trophy gingerninja!! Lol

50 minutes ago, Tractor Boy said:

Agree gingerninja. Not sure why report has not appeared on this forum yet but I have read a very comprehensive, objective report of the game elsewhere. As you say, reports of defeats have been posted here in the past. If mocky jackson cares to peruse the Tool Station Western League website reports section or the Plymouth Parkway FC Facebook group page (both in the public domain) he can read the report on the defeat and gloat if required.  Yes I believe the person who writes them is just an ordinary punter who does if for nothing for the benefit of others, win, lose or draw and probably at his own expense as there are reports from just about every away game too. There are a couple of other clubs in the SWPL who I notice post reports (Torpoint springs to mind as a good one) but very few others. Plenty of folk prepared to criticise though. Oh and it was the FA Vase not the Trophy gingerninja!! Lol

Apologies, been playing a bit too much non league football manager! Haha. You're right regarding other clubs, I believe there's a Saltash account on here that gives good reports as well as team stats etc 

Apologies, been playing a bit too much non league football manager! Haha. You're right regarding other clubs, I believe there's a Saltash account on here that gives good reports as well as team stats etc 

😂👍 Ha Ha. I wish I knew how to! Yes they do. Wish others would do similar. Good info for us neutrals. I see RVP has now posted the report of Parkway's  latest defeat. That should cheer the doubters up!:thumbsup::c: