RGB CORNWALL SENIOR CUP
Bodmin Town 4-1 Camelford
Falmouth Town 3-0 Polperro
Launceston 3-0 Liskeard Athletic
St Day 0-9 Porthleven
Saltash United 4-0 Penryn Athletic
Wadebridge Town 2-1 Helston Athletic
Wendron United 5-0 St Stephens Borough

It’s only £4 for 90 minutes assuming you really are a pensioner. Should be free after half time mind.

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

If the weather is fine I am intending walking out at half time. The admission should only be £3 then, which I can afford.

8 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

FA VASE

CHERTSEY 3 ST AUSTELL 0

SENIOR CUP BODMIN 4- Camelford 1

Falmouth 8- Polperro 0

Saltash 5- Penryn 0

SWPL

Elburton 0- Godophin 3

Exmouth 4- Millbrook 1

Plymouth Argyle 6- Newquay 0

Torpoint 1- Tavistock 5

Falmouth 8-0? That's insane. Polperro are a good team. It will be a lot closer than that and I'm sure this is on the wrong thread.

If Falmouth win it will be by no more than two or three.

Good luck to St.Austell in their Vase fixture, & to St.Blazey in their 'Basement Battle at Bude' how both the Saints teams fortune's have changed over the years, only 2 miles separating them geographically, but a million miles apart on a Soccer pitch. But if St.Blazey can climb the division ( or get a little help ) from the new league committee & get excepted in to the New League, these two sides will meet competitively next season in the Restormal Derby 

8 minutes ago, silly billy said:

So you can afford a stamp?🤔

But he still didn't turn up today .😏

16 hours ago, Fanfare said:

Falmouth 8-0? That's insane. Polperro are a good team. It will be a lot closer than that and I'm sure this is on the wrong thread.

If Falmouth win it will be by no more than two or three.

Correct fanfare .Falmouth 3 Polperro 0 .credit to them ,they defended well and in numbers .

Report - Saturday 5th January
Torpoint Athletic 1-3 Tavistock
SWPL Premier Division
With Robbie Morris at The Mill

Torpoint made it hard for Tavistock who are second in the league and chasing their second Championship in three seasons at The Mill on Saturday afternoon in front of a healthy crowd.
Torpoint started off well, as in the fourth minute Gary Hird broke through the visiting defence to shoot low, but the visiting goal keeper Josh Oak did well to get down low to save his shot.
Three minutes later Luke Brown for the visitors shot from the edge area to hit the crossbar.
Then on ten minutes, it was Torpoint’s turn to hit the cross bar as a Lee Bevan corner, found John Heveran to head his ball against the bar from 8 yards.
Then on the 16th minute, Warren Daw put the visitors in front, when he headed home from corner.
Ten minutes from the half time break, Josh McCabe fouled Luke Brown in the area, for the penalty converted by Jack Crago.
On the 41st minute, Ruben Kane was barged in the area, for Lee Bevan to take the penalty to be save by Oak, and Bevan sent the rebound over the bar.
In the second half both sides still played with good tempo and attractive football, with the home side making it hard for the visitors, but Torpoint took a blow on the 77th minute, when Josh McCabe was sent off for a second yellow card for a foul.
Five minutes from time, The Lambs extended their lead to 3-0 when Luke Brown chipped the home keeper Jason Peters from the edge area.
Three minutes into stoppage time, Torpoint’s prolific goal scorer Luke Cloke scored from the edge of the area with a rasping angled drive.

Torpoint Athletic: J. Peters, J. McCabe, L. Bevan, S. Hill (R. Simmons 76), E. Crawford, J. Heveran, D. Hicks, R. Kane, L. Cloke, S, Blatchford (D. Zalick 68), G. Hird (M. Roberts 80)
Subs not used: None
Bookings:J. McCabe 32
Sent off: J. McCabe 77
Scorers: Luke Cloke 90+3

Tavistock: J. Oak, M. Hughes, J. Robbins, B. Davies, M. David, W. Daw, T. Burns, D. Hallett (T. Elliott 80), L. Prynn J. Garnt 63), L. Brown, J. Crage (S. Davey 54)
Subs not used: C. McCauley
Bookings: M. David 30
Scorers: Warren Daw 16, Jack Crago (pen) 35, Luke Brown 85.

Referee: Adam Bromley (Plymouth)

Attendance: 172

MOM: John Heveran (Torpoint Athletic)

Wadebridge 2. Helston 1 AET 

Well yesterday I watched an awful display  of Football ( well no football) from both teams. Wadebridge started the first 20 mins looking quite lively without ever threatening & Helston couldn’t spring three passes together. As for the referee well I’m not sure where he came from he seemed to be on first name terms with a few Wadebridge players but his overall control of the match was way below anything he could cope with Paul Murphy was in attendance & assessing & if he is reffing that standard again without a word or 200 I will be surprised. Aside of dishing out some worthy yellow cards & missing quite a few . One Helston player was through with a last defender only to be fouled , now no one wants a red but rules are rules & out came a yellow. With 15 minutes or so left if a dire game a through ball saw Scott Beattie on a  clear run on goal for  Helston & he duly tucked the ball away. Nice finish to be fair .  Helston should of seen the game out but for me certain players on yesterday’s showing just aren’t good enough & certainly one with all the ability in the world just looks like he can’t be bothered. And seeing as I’m ranting I don’t know the ins and outs of the Helston first team but the whole shape looked wrong. Anyway back to the game & Wadebridge now pumped as many balls over the top as duly possible & Helston sat as deep as they could to allow it. Eventually the inevitable happened & credit to Wadebridge & extra time saw a Ben ( god knows how many clubs ) Williams score in second half et : To be fair the ball dropped from 3 yds & he smashed it in the net. Helston the better possession all game Wadebridge with a scalp to take, the hungrier all game. Looking  at Wadebridge team not one aside of maybe the striker would get in the Helston team yet all game they were rarely uncomfortable. Ben Williams centre half for Wadebridge as said never really challenged all game yet 6 ft 1 2 Scott Beattie could easily have dealt with him but never in the same position??? WHY !  Aside of a couple of changes this Helston team was nowhere near the side that brushed Falmouth away on Boxing Day.  Well done to Wadebridge 👍

Helstons best player Harrison Jewell

4 minutes ago, mattelot said:

You can't answer Alan because you didn't go .

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m getting bored with your constant bitching at Big Al on here. 

If you want to have a personal bitchfest, why don’t you just PM him, that way, nobody else gets bored by it. !!!

37 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m getting bored with your constant bitching at Big Al on here. 

If you want to have a personal bitchfest, why don’t you just PM him, that way, nobody else gets bored by it. !!!

I'm afraid everyone falls into the trap that Alan sets and plays his games kev

38 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

Well thankyou Mr Richards, 2nd in command at porthleven may I congratulate you on your fine win at st day yesterday .However would you be defending big Al if he were constantly bitching at your club ,I don't think so .But you could have just gained a new supporter in big al ,providing your ko,s aren't a ridiculous time ,you don't have ridiculous admission prices ,your tea and cheesy chips aren't  ridiculously priced and you hopefully you don't have any overrated players in your team .So well done from me .👍

21 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Well thankyou Mr Richards, 2nd in command at porthleven may I congratulate you on your fine win at st day yesterday .However would you be defending big Al if he were constantly bitching at your club ,I don't think so .But you could have just gained a new supporter in big al ,providing your ko,s aren't a ridiculous time ,you don't have ridiculous admission prices ,your tea and cheesy chips aren't  ridiculously priced and you hopefully you don't have any overrated players in your team .So well done from me .👍

So you are saying that because another persons comments are not the same as yours it creates world war three. Every person has a different view just accept it!

1 hour ago, kevin richards said:

I agree it is so boring listening to the same old sh*t on here. I only hope that one week we can talk about football and the performances of players, teams and not if a supporter went to a game and saw a bus. No matter what colour it was.

ps. Was it rainbow coloured 

Only one report from 22 game. 

Well to us all.

34 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Agree here with Kevin, very tiring. 

Ha ! Ha ! Your a fine one to to talk leeds .always having little digs at certain clubs .AND trying to wind up Kevin Richards on past occaisions .Dear oh dear !The pot calling the kettle black .

51 minutes ago, No. 5 said:

I agree it is so boring listening to the same old sh*t on here. I only hope that one week we can talk about football and the performances of players, teams and not if a supporter went to a game and saw a bus. No matter what colour it was.

ps. Was it rainbow coloured 

Only one report from 22 game. 

Well to us all.

And your manager is ?

25 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Ha ! Ha ! Your a fine one to to talk leeds .always having little digs at certain clubs .AND trying to wind up Kevin Richards on past occaisions .Dear oh dear !The pot calling the kettle black .

And your manager is ?

He did wind me up on one occasion, so I PMd him & we had a very good conversation, without anyone else having to read it, which is the point I am making !!!

7 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

He did wind me up on one occasion, so I PMd him & we had a very good conversation, without anyone else having to read it, which is the point I am making !!!

Well said Kevin, easy to jump on the bandwagon & knock people. Like you said, we had a good conversation & settled our difference of opinions & actually exchanged a few messages. Wish there was more out there like you. 

Neither of us budged but I think in the end we respected each others views & moved on. Let's do the same with 'Big Al' & leave him to his opinions. 

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

So you are saying that because another persons comments are not the same as yours it creates world war three. Every person has a different view just accept it!

Your view's are always negative. Like someone said earlier, Big AL play's a game, moans all the time so if everyone ignored his comments he will soon get bored and disappear.

3 hours ago, mattelot said:

You can't answer Alan because you didn't go .

How is Al supposed to tell the colour of a coach in a dark car park, he was probably more interested in not getting knocked down on a busy main road without a pavement which has had traffic lights on it for months not to mention the builders yard outside the ground.

5 hours ago, mattelot said:

And your manager is ?

I don’t have a manager as I haven’t played football since October 17 and don’t plan on playing football this season. 

But all you are doing by your chat is taking this forum away from football and the difference of opinion on them matters. Which everyone is entitled to make and which makes it enjoyable to come on here and read.

This forum shouldn’t be a personal slagging match aimed at individuals. I’m sure everyone here is an adult, so does anyone care if an individual went to watch a game or not. I personally didn’t go to Falmouth but my opinion is: it’s a dive that needs knocking down and upgrading but the team play great football and deserve success. 

22 hours ago, MARKSY said:

Wadebridge 2. Helston 1 AET 

Well yesterday I watched an awful display  of Football ( well no football) from both teams. Wadebridge started the first 20 mins looking quite lively without ever threatening & Helston couldn’t spring three passes together. As for the referee well I’m not sure where he came from he seemed to be on first name terms with a few Wadebridge players but his overall control of the match was way below anything he could cope with Paul Murphy was in attendance & assessing & if he is reffing that standard again without a word or 200 I will be surprised. Aside of dishing out some worthy yellow cards & missing quite a few . One Helston player was through with a last defender only to be fouled , now no one wants a red but rules are rules & out came a yellow. With 15 minutes or so left if a dire game a through ball saw Scott Beattie on a  clear run on goal for  Helston & he duly tucked the ball away. Nice finish to be fair .  Helston should of seen the game out but for me certain players on yesterday’s showing just aren’t good enough & certainly one with all the ability in the world just looks like he can’t be bothered. And seeing as I’m ranting I don’t know the ins and outs of the Helston first team but the whole shape looked wrong. Anyway back to the game & Wadebridge now pumped as many balls over the top as duly possible & Helston sat as deep as they could to allow it. Eventually the inevitable happened & credit to Wadebridge & extra time saw a Ben ( god knows how many clubs ) Williams score in second half et : To be fair the ball dropped from 3 yds & he smashed it in the net. Helston the better possession all game Wadebridge with a scalp to take, the hungrier all game. Looking  at Wadebridge team not one aside of maybe the striker would get in the Helston team yet all game they were rarely uncomfortable. Ben Williams centre half for Wadebridge as said never really challenged all game yet 6 ft 1 2 Scott Beattie could easily have dealt with him but never in the same position??? WHY !  Aside of a couple of changes this Helston team was nowhere near the side that brushed Falmouth away on Boxing Day.  Well done to Wadebridge 👍

Helstons best player Harrison Jewell

Well done to Wadebridge Town FC and to Damian Cudmore in particular for an outstanding match day programme.

14 back to back coloured pages full of interesting and up to date facts on the life of Wadebridge Town Football Club, plus up to date various League Tables, Goal Scoreing charts and fixtures, a really good read.