Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results and Table - Saturday 29th December 2018

Definitely no relegation from the combo this season. And carharrack having a res next season is already in house. With an under 26s side coming across. Yes we are looking for players we are a couple short of being competitive as showed against Falmouth on the weekend. When we have our stronger players available we can perform better  it's been getting everyone available each week. We're lucky to have Brian as manager who works tirelessly to keep us going  

I recall from a previous meeting being told there'd be no relegation; it slipped my mind momentarily.i don't think anything is actually set in stone yet though is it? Not until the FA announce their plans for the step 6/7 league?

Looking at things between now and the start of the season, Brian should certainly be commended for what he has achieved. I don't think many people expected Carharrack to still have a team by this point in the season. He can certainly be proud of what he has achieved thus far considering the circumstances. 

It would be great to have a Carharrack Reserves team back in the Trelawny League however sustainability is what is needed and what that's what Carharrack would need to prove to our clubs at the Trelawny AGM, just like Threemilestone had to do.

20 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Definitely no relegation from the combo this season. And carharrack having a res next season is already in house. With an under 26s side coming across. Yes we are looking for players we are a couple short of being competitive as showed against Falmouth on the weekend. When we have our stronger players available we can perform better  it's been getting everyone available each week. We're lucky to have Brian as manager who works tirelessly to keep us going  

Under 26s side coming across, what does that mean.

20 hours ago, Alf said:

Must be some under 16s if there going to win the league next year Cornish legend.😉

Who's going to win the league? I definitely haven't mentioned that at all. I've said we will be stronger. And mentioned we have an u16s coming across as a res side. Maybe a few gems in that side that can step up. We've struggles so far this year but we are still here and still going. Bring on the next game!

On 29/12/2018 at 22:24, Cornish Dave said:

Carharrack will win the league, heard it here first 

Sorry got the wrong person Cornishlegend.😂

2 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Who's going to win the league? I definitely haven't mentioned that at all. I've said we will be stronger. And mentioned we have an u16s coming across as a res side. Maybe a few gems in that side that can step up. We've struggles so far this year but we are still here and still going. Bring on the next game!

Good luck with the Res team, good to see a young team joining men's football. Would they need to find a pitch?