Cornwall Football Forum

Beckham @ Arsenal

Jenksy007

haha united, possibly the ugliest team to ever be at the top??

Arsenal were never expected to be where we are now. This team is just a "training" year, imagine us next year.

Carlos Vela will light up the Premiership next year.

I`m glad you said that mate, i think we are the only ones who know who carlos vela is and what he`s gonna do!

Vela is a super talent, his best mate Geo Dos Santos was said to be a lesser talent than Vela back in Mexico. So when he's unleashed he will be superb. We must give him time tho.....

Also Randall, the boy Lansbury and Gav Hoyte really do look like standouts also. Hopefully Merida can show some class at Zaragoza also mate.

i`m looking forward to the Arsenal TV station launching tonight starts 5pm channel 423. already subscribed to it aswell.

Paparazzi, :SM_carton_y: for looking forward to watching Arse tv and :SM_carton: for actually subscribing to the damn thing.

Thats almost as bad as watching the new Echo beach (Not that i have) :D

Anita, he just knows which team has the best training and its Arsenal. :SM_carton: for you as well, How do you know the Arse have the best training and its not because they were top :D

Anita, he just knows which team has the best training and its Arsenal. for you as well, How do you know the Arse have the best training and its not because they were top

No its not because we were (and will be again) top, Its because the Arsenal team are alot fitter then Man U. Oh and i went to watch them train once, many years ago, and was worn out just watching :P :drink:

Anita, he just knows which team has the best training and its Arsenal. for you as well, How do you know the Arse have the best training and its not because they were top

No its not because we were (and will be again) top, Its because the Arsenal team are alot fitter then Man U. Oh and i went to watch them train once, many years ago, and was worn out just watching :P:drink:

Anita, Worn out watching :D :clapper:

i`m looking forward to the Arsenal TV station launching tonight starts 5pm channel 423. already subscribed to it aswell.

Paparazzi, :SM_carton_y: for looking forward to watching Arse tv and :SM_carton: for actually subscribing to the damn thing.

Anita, he just knows which team has the best training and its Arsenal. :SM_carton: for you as well, How do you know the Arse have the best training and its not because they were top :D

paparazzi did you subscribe pissed up and sat nite and wake up thinking oh no what have i done

paparazzi did you subscribe pissed up and sat nite and wake up thinking oh no what have i done

iamthebest, :clapper: I expect he has television x as well :D

For all you boys getting excited, its part of the Setanta sports package which i have had for the past couple of months along with sky sports, still it entertained you lot for a few hours tonight. :clapper:

iamthebest, :clapper: I expect he has television x as well :D

For all you boys getting excited, its part of the Setanta sports package which i have had for the past couple of months along with sky sports, still it entertained you lot for a few hours tonight. :clapper:

Paparazzi, Nothing like a bit of entertainment :D

Ronin, The worrying thing is that with all the football teams getting there own t.v shows there might not be enough room on the sports channels for West Ham and they could find themselves on DAVE t.v :D

Guest helstons14

I`m glad you said that mate, i think we are the only ones who know who carlos vela is and what he`s gonna do!

Vela is on loan at Osasuna after Mallorca deemed him too lightweight. May not be in premiership next year, as it takes several years to acquire the European citizenship needed for a work permit. Maybe your not the only one who knows about him Paps!

who wants the english?!

We wanna win games.

English = Boring, Boring Arsenal

Foreign = The Invicibles.

You make your own minds up - leave me out of it!

What a sad statement to make i would have thought even an arse fan would like a english base in their squad all foreign players leaves no room for the english youth to progress :SM_carton:

the eng youth isnt good enough, hence why Wenger ditches them.

As a regular visitor to the Emirates, EVERY Arsenal fan has no prejudice on race or nationality, we just wanna see superb footy.

If the english are then good enough then so be it.

But Arsenal do not condone sub standard.

Why bother?? Football's goal is to be the best.

Wenger only a few days said he would like to have an English base, but not for the risk of success and quality. Young lads like Lansbury, Randall, Gavin Hoyte will be england regulars in 6 years time.

From Arsenal website........

Arsène Wenger believes that Premier League clubs pay a premium for English players because they know they will cope with the rigours of the domestic game.

The Arsenal manager has a rich mine of local talent bubbling under in the Club's academy and revealed last week that he was close to signing Luke Freeman, a 15-year-old striker who has already made three appearances for Gillingham.

However, Wenger is less inclined to buy "top" English players because of the large transfer fees their clubs demand.

“There is less uncertainty about English players’ adaptation period,” said Wenger. “You know what you get.

"When you get a player from Spain, for example, there is always a question mark. Will he adapt to the English winter? Will he love the country? Will he want to stay?

"With English players you don’t get that kind of problem."

I think that put simple Arsene Wenger thinks you pay more for an English player because they are used to the english weather . :mellow: And also he has a few English lads at the clubs academy.

I remember when Arsenal had more players in the England team then anyone else :D

From Arsenal website........

Arsène Wenger believes that Premier League clubs pay a premium for English players because they know they will cope with the rigours of the domestic game.

The Arsenal manager has a rich mine of local talent bubbling under in the Club's academy and revealed last week that he was close to signing Luke Freeman, a 15-year-old striker who has already made three appearances for Gillingham.

However, Wenger is less inclined to buy "top" English players because of the large transfer fees their clubs demand.

“There is less uncertainty about English players’ adaptation period,” said Wenger. “You know what you get.

"When you get a player from Spain, for example, there is always a question mark. Will he adapt to the English winter? Will he love the country? Will he want to stay?

"With English players you don’t get that kind of problem."

I think that put simple Arsene Wenger thinks you pay more for an English player because they are used to the english weather . :mellow: And also he has a few English lads at the clubs academy.

I remember when Arsenal had more players in the England team then anyone else :D

Anita, Yes im like you i remeber when West Ham had more players in the England team than we have now.

You may remember it to, I think it was when we won the world cup :D

I think a lot of clubs have great talents bubbling away and watching some of the teams in lower divisions you can see that there is plenty of talent around.