Cornwall Football Forum

Dobwalls v Porthleven 22/12

On 25/12/2018 at 08:50, leedsunited said:

Think people should give Danny a break here, he is a good guy, who just loves playing football & put something back in to the game. He still has a lot to offer hence someone of Alan Carey's managerial stature knocking at his door & offering him a Fantastic Package to join Porthleven Football Club in the West Division. Bodmin can totally understand for his reasons for moving on . Good luck Danni

Having had quite lengthy chats with Daren I now know that you do not have a clue as to what is going on with Danny.

you have come on this site and made statements that you can not back up and are a complete fabrication of the truth.

i know you have goaded me into this statement. But sometimes it just pisses me off when I read such complete bollocks 

Alan Carey 

Manager Porthleven Afc 

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Me thinks a question for Phil H in our weekly podcast catch-up : Was it from the horses mouth ( Mr Hiscox ) or not that Temporary Dismissal will most likely be introduced in to the S.W.P.L. with effect from next season 2019/20? 😀

Our statement that Temporary Dismissal was to be introduced to the SWPL, appears to be an issue that has been confirmed by Big Hairy Dave, who  judging from previous posts he has made  on various threads, is a referee.
By all means confirm with Mr Hiscox that he made the statement if our comment is in doubt, but rest assured that we don't knowingly make false statements.

5 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Was it from the horses mouth ( Mr Hiscox ) or not that Temporary Dismissal will most likely be introduced in to the S.W.P.L. with effect from next season 2019/20? 😀

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

I shall purely be after clarification as it sounds that it’s not going to be in next season’s SWPL from the above! 

We read your post as seeming to have doubts about what Phil Hiscox had said, and indeed whether he had said it at all.
Sorry If your post was misunderstood.

3 hours ago, Toto said:

Having had quite lengthy chats with Daren I now know that you do not have a clue as to what is going on with Danny.

you have come on this site and made statements that you can not back up and are a complete fabrication of the truth.

i know you have goaded me into this statement. But sometimes it just pisses me off when I read such complete bollocks 

Alan Carey 

Manager Porthleven Afc 

What statements might of that been Alan? Who is 'Daren??' 

You have obviously been in contact with 'Darren' Gilbert so what comments have been made which were fabricated? 

I have not goaded you in to any statement, you chose to reply .... ? 

Its a real shame that this topic was created to give the accounts of the game...which certainly was a full hearted fair game of football in which both teams certainly tried tobplay football on a difficult surface. However for it to turn into a goading and session of talking ill of normal human beings is beyond me! Danny is a top guy and was harshly treated to be given a red! But to goad him is rediculous. Let the man play football and enjoy his life! We are all here because we love the sport lets not spoil it by trolling each other!!

7 hours ago, R1664M said:

Its a real shame that this topic was created to give the accounts of the game...which certainly was a full hearted fair game of football in which both teams certainly tried tobplay football on a difficult surface. However for it to turn into a goading and session of talking ill of normal human beings is beyond me! Danny is a top guy and was harshly treated to be given a red! But to goad him is rediculous. Let the man play football and enjoy his life! We are all here because we love the sport lets not spoil it by trolling each other!!

Well said Stuart. Good to see you finally settled as well & enjoying football again.