Storm FC 1-10 Holman Sports Club Reserves

DIVISION 4
Constantine Reserves 2-1 Stithians Reserves
Goonhavern Athletic Reserves 0-2 Chacewater
Lizard Argyle Reserves H/W Hayle Thirds
Tregony FC 3-1 Threemilestone Reserves    

RUSSELL HALL CUP, FIRST ROUND
Troon AFC Reserves 0-3 Praze

We will be doing a pitch inspection as early as we can. We appreciate every week, more so at this time of year, that people have other plans and things to do.

Keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Fingers crossed as today and tomorrow suppose to be drier, just depends how much rain falls through the night.....🤞🤞

2 hours ago, Mark said:

No we don't have a ref, but if the game does go ahead and others being postponed we might get lucky.

See St Dennis in the SWPL West have called off tonight, there is a free official already. St Dennis pitch is a good pitch so what does that mean for others....🤞🤞🤞

St Dennis pitch is terrible for holding water. 

Both games on at VP. Pitches looking remarkable for December. Home games 57 & 58 here we come.

1st v Porthleven AFC Res

3rds v Falmouth Town III

Both 2:30pm KO, although we are in need of a referee, Paul M is aware but if there is anyine out there please do let us or Paul know.

Live sport on TV from lunch time. Cold drinks, hot foid and a warm welcome awaits any visitor to VP today.

🖤💛🖤💛

Trelawney 4

Tregony 3-1 Threemilestone Reserves.

I feisty game between the league's top 2 sides which the ref struggled to control. Tregony deserved the win & were the better side on the day. Big Steve Floyd Norris lead from the back & was man of the match. Looking forward to the return game next week. Apologies that only myself & 1 other had a pint after the game but with it being Xmas some had to shoot off & others were blocking people in the car park. 

2 hours ago, Roy D said:

Trelawney 4

Tregony 3-1 Threemilestone Reserves.

I feisty game between the league's top 2 sides which the ref struggled to control. Tregony deserved the win & were the better side on the day. Big Steve Floyd Norris lead from the back & was man of the match. Looking forward to the return game next week. Apologies that only myself & 1 other had a pint after the game but with it being Xmas some had to shoot off & others were blocking people in the car park. 

Competitive game  between the top and 2nd place sides,I know Tregony got the win today but we had to dig in at times and threemilestone league record has been superb.Which gave us extra motivation and incentive.Im sure next week will be another good contest The top of Tralawny 4 is a very good standard.

13 hours ago, chesterfield said:

Competitive game  between the top and 2nd place sides,I know Tregony got the win today but we had to dig in at times and threemilestone league record has been superb.Which gave us extra motivation and incentive.Im sure next week will be another good contest The top of Tralawny 4 is a very good standard.

Massive result for you steve. Tregony is always a battle to play against with you in the side, good to see you back up near the top. Get a result away next week and that could turn the league on its head. Good Luck 

All at Falmouth Town 3rds very appreciative of St Days Youth Manager stepping in to referee when we didn’t have one appointed, got our game on for us and did a great job in the middle, one of the best refs we’ve had all year! Good game on a soft surface played in the right spirit, also thanks to St Day for the food and hospitality. 

Mariners 2-8 Gwin
Decent performance from the boys. Took our chances well and could have scored more. 
A hat trick for Billy Foster who looked sharp all game. Another hat trick for stand in skipper Sam Charlton. Other goals for Bijan Akbari and Jack Whitcombe. Played some good football in the second half after quite a lacklustre first half. But all came good and gives us some confidence going into the massive game against Titans at our place next week. 
Man of the match - Sam Charlton. Ran the show, covered every blade of grass, won every challenge. A complete performance. And topped it off with a worldie at the end of the game. Even he was shocked it went in 😂

Merry Christmas from everyone at Gwinear!

13 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Massive result for you steve. Tregony is always a battle to play against with you in the side, good to see you back up near the top. Get a result away next week and that could turn the league on its head. Good Luck 

Cheers fella big performance needed next week but in the league chacewater lizard hayle are still well in there so loads to play for.Theres always room for improvement but I think we got a bit about us now and I don’t think anyone will enjoy playing us.

we’ve played some good sides this year but some teams let you play and I hate that.

Were still in a cup or 2 so pressures off and we can have a real go!