Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v Tavistock

Falmouth seem to be a bit up and down of late. Still should secure a top 6 finish which after losing Jordan Annear, would be a great achievement.

Speaking to a couple of the Tavistock supporters at HT, they suggested that 3 of the current squad are looking to move/going to different clubs in and around the Xmas period (Truro, Parkway & Callington) to name.

Would have thought their Manager would be pulling out all the stops to avoid this as they push for a second title in 3 years.

4 hours ago, teflon123 said:

Falmouth seem to be a bit up and down of late. Still should secure a top 6 finish which after losing Jordan Annear, would be a great achievement.

Speaking to a couple of the Tavistock supporters at HT, they suggested that 3 of the current squad are looking to move/going to different clubs in and around the Xmas period (Truro, Parkway & Callington) to name.

Would have thought their Manager would be pulling out all the stops to avoid this as they push for a second title in 3 years.

Tavistock in my opinion will finish one or two. No doubt my comment will be deleted but at least I have expressed my opinion.

8 hours ago, teflon123 said:

Always thought the Lambs had a close knit group of players, big part of their success over the last couple of seasons. If this is true, then I guess money talks. Would love to see Josh Oak and Josh Robins at Parkway though, would strengthen two areas of the team that need attention.

15 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Tavistock in my opinion will finish one or two. No doubt my comment will be deleted but at least I have expressed my opinion.

Had a look in to things after your recent email BIG AL and can’t see any reason that any should have been automatically deleted, so not sure why you’ve had a problem. Apologies if caused you any distress.

15 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Little challenge for you Ninja, what would a combined Parkway/Tavi team look like ? (Assuming everybody is fit and available)

Wow that's a tough one. I think I'd go for the following.... 

Josh Oak, Aaron Bentley, Rob Farkins, Lewis Daw, Josh Robbins, Jack Crago, Ben Joyce, Christian Popple, Mike Williams, Jordan Annear, Stewart Yetton. 

A few big names I couldn't included, very hard to leave Mike Smith out who arguably could've been in front of Crago