Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny & Cups - Saturday 8 December 2018

Tralawny 4 

Falmouth 1 Tregony 6 

Falmouth scored with there first attack with a great finish from Tregony’s manager  hitting his volley into the top corner.

Tregony came out 2nd half and were more aggressive and scored 6 with out reply

Tregonys 2nd half scorers Steve Floyd Norris x2 Ryan morcom Jase busby x2 Danny hughes

1 hour ago, patch said:

Mawnan beat halsetown 3-0 

dan “the milkman” knowles with another quickfire treble. All assisted by lbp3 who played in midfield for the first time in 6 seasons and his dad was very proud of him 

The milkman on fire again for Mawnan. Dominic Pullen tried to claim all 3 off his belly, however credit is due to pullen, 47 who sprinted for the first time in 371 appearances. 

Division 1.

Goonhavern 1-1 Mawnan Reserves 

A gentle breeze down at Reen Manor made it the proverbial game of 2 halves.  The home team took a 1-0 lead into the break and despite 2nd half pressure Mawnan could only score the one in response. 

Thats our away league  games done for the season except 1 at Probus. 

26 minutes ago, Morph said:

The milkman on fire again for Mawnan. Dominic Pullen tried to claim all 3 off his belly, however credit is due to pullen, 47 who sprinted for the first time in 371 appearances. 

Slightly off topic but credit to halsetown for turning up today with a bare 11, no Lino and no ball to warm up with after borrowing both from mawnan the least they could of done was pop in the bar and spend a couple quid. Not one person came in and Dom Pullen had to eat all the food. I’m sure the 2 page handwritten thank you card will be hand delivered this week though. 

17 minutes ago, patch said:

Slightly off topic but credit to halsetown for turning up today with a bare 11, no Lino and no ball to warm up with after borrowing both from mawnan the least they could of done was pop in the bar and spend a couple quid. Not one person came in and Dom Pullen had to eat all the food. I’m sure the 2 page handwritten thank you card will be hand delivered this week though. 

Dominic Pullen. The most goal scored in combination history and also the most sausages consumed. #GOAT

I know what happened today with penryn is not ideal , but they are not the 1st team not to fulfil a fixture and wont be the last.  this is the best penryn squad is the last 5-7 years that I remember!  I think ben needs more credit . penryn are 2nd in the prem the highest they have been for years!  ben is new to management and will have the opportunity to win things if the lads stick together.  

this is not me sticking up for penryn but sticking up for my cousin

Great away win by Aggie 3rds (bolster vets) who went down to PZ with only a bare 11.

And then played the last 18 minutes with only 10 after a player picked up an injury. 

Great effort all round the big pitch. Plenty of old boys at the back with myself at 37 two other defenders over 40 and a keeper over 40 as well. With plenty of youngsters doing the running in front of us. Thanks for the grub as well guys. 

42 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

Great away win by Aggie 3rds (bolster vets) who went down to PZ with only a bare 11.

And then played the last 18 minutes with only 10 after a player picked up an injury. 

Great effort all round the big pitch. Plenty of old boys at the back with myself at 37 two other defenders over 40 and a keeper over 40 as well. With plenty of youngsters doing the running in front of us. Thanks for the grub as well guys. 

A good game played in very windy conditions well played st Agnes good luck for the rest of the season hope the players injury isn't anything to serious 

1 hour ago, Whistle Blower said:

I like reading the match reports but not when it's a load of rubbish that isn't true. This player didn't even play. I don't understand what can be gained from this.

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/DisplayFixture.do?id=19050202 

I can add match reports to the games if clubs want to send them to me; however as it's an official League site, they would need to be accurate..

Mawnan are missing a goalscorer from this game it would seem 

12 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/DisplayFixture.do?id=19050202 

I can add match reports to the games if clubs want to send them to me; however as it's an official League site, they would need to be accurate..

Mawnan are missing a goalscorer from this game it would seem 

Goal Scorers were Peter Sharp, Dominic Pullen x 2