Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny/Duchy league records

Family mate. Did try the odd season with various combo clubs over the past few years but couldn't commit to training and then 3pm kick offs each week due to family at home and partner working various different shifts. I do wish I'd been able to give it a proper go for a few seasons but wouldn't change my kids for the world

Shackley has a young family as well as being a teacher & playing, 6 aside, pool & darts in his spare time. So it comes down to him not having the time. He has played for Probus in ECPL as well as the likes of Illogen & Falmouth in combo over the past few years, he always had a superb goals to game record for those teams, he's just an out & out goalscorer. 

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:44, Dave Bartlam said:

I scored 37 in one season a few seasons back 😎😂

In all seriousness, at the end of the season I'm going to compile a stat list showing most appearances, goals etc since the creating of the Trelawny League. I'm afraid I don't have the stats for the Mining League.

Division 4 (?) ....lol

8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Division 4 (?) ....lol

Two... 😁 One of my favourite seasons that. We had some very good teams in that division a few seasons ago. Favourite goal was scoring against Penwith Exiles from the halfway line to bring the score to 2-2. We'd had a good battle with them since Division 5. 

I can't hit a barn door these days. I blame the whistle!

57 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Two... 😁 One of my favourite seasons that. We had some very good teams in that division a few seasons ago. Favourite goal was scoring against Penwith Exiles from the halfway line to bring the score to 2-2. We'd had a good battle with them since Division 5. 

I can't hit a barn door these days. I blame the whistle!

I'd blame your eyesight....REF!