Liskeard Athletic 1-1 Mousehole 
Plymouth Marjon 11-0 Ludgvan 
Porthleven 8-2 Bere Alston United 
St Dennis 2-3 Holsworthy 
St.Blazey 0-3 Plymstock United 
Wendron United 3-0 Dobwalls 

WALTER C PARSON CUP, 3rd Round 
Falmouth Town 2-1 Brixham

Watched the NEWQUAY VS CULLOMPTON match 1st half was just awful only talking point was the awful free header miss form Culllomptons no9 Jordan  Harris ,even i could of done a better job than he did .The 2nd half Newquay manager Mc Kellar must of given the team a talking to because they where brilliant the 2nd half and it wasnt long before they scored there 1 st goal and it was very good Newquays No10 not sure who he was havnt seen him play much but he rounded the Cullompton goalie Sheephouse and scored from a narrow angle ,Newquay continued to dominate and Newquays Jose Perez got a 2nd goal after Cullompton failed to clear the ball in the area ,Alec Cole came on for Newquay replacing the little No 11 who was very impressive ,Cole missed a sitter with a header .Cullompton got a goal back right at the end of the game but Newquay deserved there win without Hayden Turner and Jack Bray EVANS who was on the bench my man of the match goes to Newquays Harry Downing but it was close between him and Ollie Dart who was superb with his tackiling my match for Cullompton goes to the No7 .This must of been hard playing this game after 2 of the people connected to the Culompton club Mr and Mrs Greening where killed in a car crash recently im sure Newquay football club would like to pass on there condolences i would and also th No8 I heard was called Greening if the people killed where connected to you it took some guts on your part to play in the game this afternoon .Well done NEWQUAY and it could be a top half finish the way they are going and nobody pinches captain Harry Downing Good Luck to the rest of the season Cullompton your a fine team Smokie made friends with your supporters this afternoon

Falmouth Town without 5 first choice players today so it was never going to be a walk in the park.  Brixham took the lead but Town drew level through a great solo effort from Tim Nixon before half-time. Town started to dominate the game after the break and eventually got the winner when Jack Bowyer headed home from Luke Brabyn's cross. 

I ventured across to St.Blazey to see their fixture against Plymstock United. Wow! I wish I stayed in the social club. St.Blazey are going backwards fast, the two guys incharge ( I don't even know their names ) are so far out of their depth it was 'cringe worthy' to watch, even the old guard look dispondent & disillusioned with it, but like they said 'there is no one else out there who wants to manage this fine old club'

At it's peak it's the biggest in the County ( behind Truro & Falmouth ) 

But between the 3 managers they have had this season the team have gone down the toilet, & after today's viewing have hit the sewer! A great Shame for a such a proud club. These guy's incharge are a Clueless. Players inapt & management out of their depth as old Harold puts it under the goalmouth end stand! 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

At least our game was played Leeds. 🤪

Bet you wish it wasn't! 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

The ground is looking smashing Paul, Grandstand tidy, the pitch is lush & green, but the guys you have playing couldn't play with themselves I'm afraid & deep down I am sure you agree. There are guys I know who have been associated with St.Blazey Football Club longer than you who don't even bother crossing the road anymore to watch a game down there. So there is no shame in voicing your opinions. No local lads, unattractive football, couldn't win a raffle between them, that's the reality. This will be the worst finish in the clubs history. 

Thankyou Leeds. Pleased with the pitch at the moment. Held up fairly well even after all that rain. 

As for todays match, it wasnt great. To slow from kick off and on a nice greasy pitch we never stretched a defence that arnt even that quick. Big mistake just before half time killed the game. 

The lads in charge need time to change things. That wont happen over night. They know they have a huge challenge to turn this season around. 

Cant say this is the most enjoyable season but then again, we havnt had a decent season for a long time. Last season we had a season where we looked in a real postion to add to the squad and push on but that seems a distant memory now. 

10 hours ago, leedsunited said:

The ground is looking smashing Paul, Grandstand tidy, the pitch is lush & green, but the guys you have playing couldn't play with themselves I'm afraid & deep down I am sure you agree. There are guys I know who have been associated with St.Blazey Football Club longer than you who don't even bother crossing the road anymore to watch a game down there. So there is no shame in voicing your opinions. No local lads, unattractive football, couldn't win a raffle between them, that's the reality. This will be the worst finish in the clubs history. 

no local lads give us the local lads names that play at Bodmin?

Watched a rather entertaining game at Poltair yesterday. Credit to both teams who tried to play football in tricky conditions. St Austell as you’d expect were the better side for the majority of the game with their attacking power proving hard to cope with. Callington though were much more organised than when I seen them a couple months ago and maybe but some wayward shooting could have scored more than 1. St Austell could have scored a few more second half but some fine saves from the Cally GK kept them in it. Good luck to both teams for remainder of tbf season.

17 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Watched the NEWQUAY VS CULLOMPTON match 1st half was just awful only talking point was the awful free header miss form Culllomptons no9 Jordan  Harris ,even i could of done a better job than he did .The 2nd half Newquay manager Mc Kellar must of given the team a talking to because they where brilliant the 2nd half and it wasnt long before they scored there 1 st goal and it was very good Newquays No10 not sure who he was havnt seen him play much but he rounded the Cullompton goalie Sheephouse and scored from a narrow angle ,Newquay continued to dominate and Newquays Jose Perez got a 2nd goal after Cullompton failed to clear the ball in the area ,Alec Cole came on for Newquay replacing the little No 11 who was very impressive ,Cole missed a sitter with a header .Cullompton got a goal back right at the end of the game but Newquay deserved there win without Hayden Turner and Jack Bray EVANS who was on the bench my man of the match goes to Newquays Harry Downing but it was close between him and Ollie Dart who was superb with his tackiling my match for Cullompton goes to the No7 .This must of been hard playing this game after 2 of the people connected to the Culompton club Mr and Mrs Greening where killed in a car crash recently im sure Newquay football club would like to pass on there condolences i would and also th No8 I heard was called Greening if the people killed where connected to you it took some guts on your part to play in the game this afternoon .Well done NEWQUAY and it could be a top half finish the way they are going and nobody pinches captain Harry Downing Good Luck to the rest of the season Cullompton your a fine team Smokie made friends with your supporters this afternoon

The other goal scorer for Newquay was Glen Squires.

Just read in the sunday independant the report on the Newquay vs Cullompton match and what a load of crap no report of the match at all no goal scorers mentioned or about the match and they gave mom to Jack Bray Evans fo Newquay who was a sub and dont think heeven came on well he didnt with 5 mins to go when i left so now you can get mom for not even playing the reports of matches in the Sunday Independant are so bad at times the sports reporter needs to get there facts right

On 24/11/2018 at 17:46, 100%cornish said:

Goalkeeper is SEEDHOUSE-EVANS

On 24/11/2018 at 17:46, 100%cornish said:

Downing already had approaches from 4/5 of the top clubs. Wants to stay with his hometown club, Friends and where he learnt his trade in Newquay youth until he goes USA next year. Think they will finish top half this season as they seem to be improving game on game, a good young team 😃

Special mention to Bude who won only their 2nd game of the season against Penzance on Saturday ( only other victory against Ludgvan I read online )

So congratulations to all at Bude FC. Been a long time coming! Penzance slipping rapidly down the table, the way I slipped over singing Brian Adams hits at the White Pyramid 'open mic night' on Saturday