Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin vs Dobwalls

30 minutes ago, SWL Veteran said:

I’m off to Priory Park today -  looking to see how the inconsistency of Bodmin perform today!

on their day (first x1 on show) they are a force to be reckoned with (but I have never seen the same X1 yet (watched 5 or 6 games now). 

Cup must be a priority with the league probably out of sight!!

The league might be out of sight but with the likes of Falmouth regularly dropping points, a second or third finish could easily be achieved.

4 hours ago, SWL Veteran said:

Forgot to say - didn’t recognise one of the BTFC defenders today - Timmons- Whipp at the back but who else??

anyone help?

Leeds - can you confirm the line up so I can find out the new addition 

No new additions Sam Ryan back from suspension and Jon Mcreary were part of the back four 👍🏻👍🏻

15 hours ago, leedsunited said:

We are in the hat for the next round, that's all I can really say! In the league both Tavi/Falmouth drawing & St Austell getting hammered at Ivybridge who had only collected 8 points before kick off today. 

15 hours ago, leedsunited said:

We are in the hat for the next round, that's all I can really say! In the league both Tavi/Falmouth drawing & St Austell getting hammered at Ivybridge who had only collected 8 points before kick off today. 

If Bodmin stick to their guns a high place finish is assured. Falmouth are dropping valuable points every match and are now fourth and played more games than Bodmin.

1 hour ago, herbie777 said:

A very poor game, Bodmin remind me of man united ie very slow and methodical with no real pace where it really matters

Have to agree very poor from Bodmin apart from the skipper who tried to drive the midfield on .simple things like passing to one another and first touch seem to be missing from quite a lot of team yesterday certainly a lack of fitness looks like an issue at moment. Some over portly looking front players yesterday . Good to see Harry Evans in squad is he back at Bodmin full time or just getting some game time?

1 hour ago, John Dunn said:

How about a bit of credit for the lower league team, Bodmin may not have played well but there are 2 teams taking part?

Bodmin made very hard work of this game, however to a man Dobwalls worked vigorously hard, tackled & competed for the duration of the game & made themselves extremely difficult to break down. However we did & are in the next round but full credit to Dobwalls.