Penzance 1-1 Liskeard Athletic 

Plymstock United 4-2 Bude Town 

WALTER C PARSON CUP, 3rd Round 

Mousehole 2-1 Plymouth Argyle 

RGB CORNWALL SENIOR CUP, 2ND ROUND 

Bodmin Town 2-1Dobwalls 

Pendeen Rovers 2-4 Wadebridge Town 

Polperro 6-0 West Cornwall 

Very good display by Newquay this afternoon ,they dominated the game vs Launceston in there 2-0 win the 1st goal was scored by not sure who but it took a wicked deflection to beat the launceston goalie all deflection should go down as own goals in my opinion ,this put Newquay 1-0 up and soon it was 2-0 when the Launceston goalie came rushing out of his goal to collect the ball but failed leaving his goal empty for Jose Perez to put the ball into the unguarded net .Launceston where poor and Dan Peters in the Newquay goal wont get a easier game than this 1 .It was good to see Newquay captain Harry Downing back and he made a big difference and him and Aaron. Dilley where brilliant at the heart of the Newquay defence and Ollie Dart had a good game as well and Jose Perez was brilliant leading the NEWQUAY attack .My mom for Newquay Aaron Dilley and the No5 for Launceston who put in some great tackles . Well done Newquay great display great win

26 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Very good display by Newquay this afternoon ,they dominated the game vs Launceston in there 2-0 win the 1st goal was scored by not sure who but it took a wicked deflection to beat the launceston goalie all deflection should go down as own goals in my opinion ,this put Newquay 1-0 up and soon it was 2-0 when the Launceston goalie came rushing out of his goal to collect the ball but failed leaving his goal empty for Jose Perez to put the ball into the unguarded net .Launceston where poor and Dan Peters in the Newquay goal wont get a easier game than this 1 .It was good to see Newquay captain Harry Downing back and he made a big difference and him and Aaron. Dilley where brilliant at the heart of the Newquay defence and Ollie Dart had a good game as well and Jose Perez was brilliant leading the NEWQUAY attack .My mom for Newquay Aaron Dilley and the No5 for Launceston who put in some great tackles . Well done Newquay great display great win

Could have, and should have been 5/6 - 0.

Pulsating game at Langsford Park where Tavistock twice took the lead only for Falmouth's Luke Johnson to hit a screamer on the volley for what looked to be the winner. However, Tavistock got the equaliser with just a few minutes to go, a draw being a fair result. All 3 officials played their part in what was a great game. 

after watching cullompton v sticker yesterday has comfirmed my thoughts of paying for linesmen oh sorry assistant refs as a club one can do the same job as the primadoona refs take no noticev. the other point is i dont know who sticker upset last season to give them there 21 league games most being teusday and friday in same week so they started season as they left off only difference is a different side who have not had time to trainen together the only god send for sticker is the league will be weaker next year with new structure but the clubs who pay for silver wear will be in panic mode if made to progres so good luck to Devon sides who want to progres

13 minutes ago, oliveoil said:

after watching cullompton v sticker yesterday has comfirmed my thoughts of paying for linesmen oh sorry assistant refs as a club one can do the same job as the primadoona refs take no noticev. the other point is i dont know who sticker upset last season to give them there 21 league games most being teusday and friday in same week so they started season as they left off only difference is a different side who have not had time to trainen together the only god send for sticker is the league will be weaker next year with new structure but the clubs who pay for silver wear will be in panic mode if made to progres so good luck to Devon sides who want to progres

Back to school for English lessons, perhaps! 

2 hours ago, Adlestrop said:

The message I replied to,from "windmill on the shirt", regarding you manager's sacking has been deleted.I,m not sure why(didn't seem to be insulting!),perhaps

D.D. could advise.

I had the same problem last week, I couldn’t work out the reason for the deletion of my post and neither could the member whose post I was referring to. Might not have been the monitors though, could have been gremlins in the system (they could of course be one and the same thing mind!)!

1 hour ago, Themanhimself said:

Kevin Nicholson ( Mousehole manager in charge) played against Plymouth argyle on Saturday where mousehole won 2-1. My question is is Kevin a player manager or was Saturdays appearance just  a one off?

Player manager.

He relished the chance at Mousehole as he can play again occasionally.